SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mobile Communication Technology and Prospects of Frontier Technology|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- IMT-2020 (5G) Promotion Group 2020. 5G Security Report. China Academy of Information and Communications Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Fonyi, S. 2019. Overview of 5G Security and Vulnerabilities. International Conference on Cyber Conflict (CyCon U.S.). Vol.5(No.1), pp.117–134. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, L. 2019. 5G and intelligence medicine— how the next generation of wireless technology will reconstruct healthcare? Precision Clinical Medicine. 2(4), pp.205–208. [Google Scholar]
- Tadjdeh, Y., 2019. 5G wireless network could revolutionize AI. National Defense Vol. 103, 9–1. https://doi.org/https://www.jstor.org/stable/27022425 [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, Q., Liu, S., Xu, S. and Yu, S. 2020. Study on Security and Privacy in 5G-Enabled Applications. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing. 2020, pp.1–15. [Google Scholar]
- CAICT, IMT 2020(5G), Promotion Group, 5G Security Report, The China Academy of Information and Communications Technology (CAICT) and IMT 2020(5G) Promotion Group, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Ferrag, L. Maglaras, A. Argyriou, D. Kosmanos, and H. Janicke, “Security for 4G and 5G cellular networks: a survey of existing authentication and privacy-preserving schemes, ” Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 101, pp. 55–82, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Basudan, X. Lin, and K. Sankaranarayanan, “A privacy-preserving vehicular crowdsensing-based road surface condition monitoring system using fog computing, ” IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 772–782, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fan, Y. Gong, C. Liang, H. Li, and Y. Yang, “Lightweight and ultralightweight RFID mutual authentication protocol with cache in the reader for IoT in 5G, ” Security and Communication Networks, vol. 9, no. 16, 3104 pages, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang and P. Wang, “Two birds with one stone: two-factor authentication with security beyond conventional bound, ” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 708–722, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- D. He, D. Wang, and S. Wu, “Cryptanalysis and improvement of a password-based remote user authentication scheme without smart cards, ” Information Technology and Control, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 170–177, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- GTI, 5G Network Security Consideration White Paper v1.0, GTI, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- ENISA, Threat Landscape for 5G Networks, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- X. Ji, K. Huang, L. Jin et al., “Review of 5G security technology, ” Mobile Communications, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 40–45+51, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, C.-G. Ma, Q.-M. Zhang, and S. Zhao, “Secure password-based remote user authentication scheme against smart card security breach, ” Journal of Networks, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 148–155, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, X. Zhang, Z. Zhang, and P. Wang, “Understanding security failures of multi-factor authentication schemes for multi-server environments, ” Computers & Security, vol. 88, p. 101619, 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, H. 2019. Hongyi Zhou warns of 5G era: all cyber-attacks could turn into physical damage. China Economic Network. [Online]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.