SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mobile Communication Technology and Prospects of Frontier Technology|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Orthosis. China Dam for 70 years [M]. Beijing: China Three Gorges Publishing House, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Ronggeng Li. Research on Chinese Technology Transfer Characteristic and Emission Reduction Effect of Low-carbon Energy [D]. Dalian University of Technology, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Xin. The current status and prospect of new energy development in China [J]. Suzhou Electronic Information Technician College [Google Scholar]
- China Electric Power Yearbook Editorial Committee, 2016 China Electric Power Yearbook [M]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 2016:18. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Daojun. Research on the Government Governance in China’s New Energy Industry Development [D]. The Academic Degree Assessment Committee of Northeast Normal University. In March, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Yuxin Liu, Haifeng Wang, Ji Wang, Libo Chen. Thoughts on Accelerating the Development and Utilization of Marine Energy under the background of building a Marine Power [J]. Science and Technology Guide, 2018, 36 (14): 22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Long Ma, Zhihua Tang, Congwei Wang, Yongming Sun, Xuefeng Lv, Yong Chen. The current situation of biomass energy research is the future development strategy [J]. Guangzhou Institute of Energy, Chinese Academy of Sciences Guangzhou, 5106402, Qingdao Institute of Bioenergy and Process, Chinese Academy of Sciences Qingdao 266101, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Lan Wang, Study on the impact of government carbon policies and consumer preferences on product line design [D]. Central China Agricultural University, June, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Sang Meritorious. Development policy of rural new energy industry under low-carbon economy [J]. Win the Future, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Pang Rulin. Analysis of the problems existing in rural new energy development and their solutions [J]. Qinhuangdao City Funing District Bureau of Agriculture and Rural Affairs. [Google Scholar]
- Makon. Problems and countermeasures of rural new energy construction and energy conservation and emission reduction [J]. Dongyang City Rural Energy Office, 2018(7). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.