SHS Web Conf.
Volume 144, 20222022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Application of Artificial Intelligence Technology and Machine Learning Algorithms|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- F. Arena, D. Ticali, The development of autonomous driving vehicles in Tomorrow’s Smart Cities Mobility, AIP Publishing, 2018, Retrieved March 1, 2022, from https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.5079196. [Google Scholar]
- What are PPM files and how do you open them? | adobe. (n.d.). Retrieved March 2, 2022, from https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/file-types/image/raster/ppm-file.html. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lbrahim, N.S.P. Kong, Image sharpening using sub-regions histogram equalization, IEEE Xplore, 2009, Retrieved March 3, 2022, from https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5174471. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Afrose, Y. Shen, Mesh color sharpening, Advances in Engineering Software, 2015, Retrieved March 4, 2022, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0965997815001398. [Google Scholar]
- A. Raj, The perfect recipe for classification using logistic regression, Medium, 2021, Retrieved March 5, 2022, from https://towardsdatascience.com/theperfect-recipe-for-classification-using-logisticregression-f8648e267592. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Schein, L.H. Ungar, Active learning for logistic regression: An evaluation-machine learning, SpringerLink, 2017, Retrieved March 5, 2022, from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10994007-5019-5. [Google Scholar]
- A. Khotanzad, C. Chung, Application of multi-layer Perceptron Neural Networks to vision problemsneural computing and applications, SpringerLink, 1998, Retrieved March 6, 2022, from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01414886. [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Gardner, S.R. Dorling, Artificial Neural Networks (the multilayer perceptron) a review of applications in the Atmospheric Sciences, Atmospheric Environment, 1998, Retrieved March 6, 2022, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1352231097004470. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Castillo, J. Carpio, J.J. Merelo, A. Prieto, V. Rivas, G. Romero, Evolving multilayer perceptronsneural processing letters, SpringerLink, 2000, Retrieved March 6, 2022, from https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1009684907680. [Google Scholar]
- D. Shi-fei, Q. Bing-juan, T. Hong-yan, An Overview on Theory and Algorithm of Support Vector Machines, Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2011, Retrieved March 6, 2022, from https://www.airitilibrary.com/Publication/alDetailedMesh?docid=10010548-201101-201107110024201107110024-2-10. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sikarwar, N. Tiwari, Analysis The Sentiments Of Amazon Reviews Dataset By Using Linear SVC And Voting Classifier, 2020, Retrieved Mar. 2022, https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sandeep-Sikarwar/publication/356727150_Analysis_The_Sen timents_Of_Amazon_Reviews_Dataset_By_Using_ Linear_SVC_And_Voting_Classifier/links/61a8dc8a aade5b1bf5fb71cd/Analysis-The-Sentiments-OfAmazon-Reviews-Dataset-By-Using-Linear-SVCAnd-Voting-Classifier.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Sklearn.svm. LinearSVC. scikit. (n.d.). Retrieved March 7, 2022, from https://scikitlearn.org/stable/modules/generated/sklearn.svm.Line arSVC.html. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zanaty, Support Vector Machines (svms) versus multilayer perception (MLP) in Data Classification, Egyptian Informatics Journal, 2012, Retrieved March 8, 2022, from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110866512000345. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.