SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- YF. Lu, Contemporary Youth Research, Feasibility Study of College Students’ Participation in Social Welfare Organizations-Based on the Investigation of Volunteering Service Media Effect, 3(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiong, Success (Education Edition), Analysis and Suggestions on College Student Volunteers Serving the Welfare of Distressed Children: Taking Jingzhou College Student Volunteer Service as an Example, 11 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- ZX. Zhou, Brand, The psychological treatment of orphans and disabled children in welfare institutions, 5 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- XD. Wu, J. Qi, Journal of Taiyuan City Vocational and Technical College, A Preliminary Study on the Education of College Students’ Sense of Responsibility from the Perspective of Social Welfare Service, 11(2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, Heilongjiang Science and Technology Information, The lack of sense of responsibility of college students and its countermeasures from the perspective of social welfare services, 20(2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.