SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Z. F. Tang, N. H. Gu. Manufacturing servitization, global value chain division of labor and labor income share: an empirical study based on WIOD data[J]. Industrial Economics Research, 2018(01):15-27 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lv, X. M. Li et al. Manufacturing servitization and enterprise total factor productivity in the global value chain [J]. Nankai Economic Research, 2017(3): 88-110. [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Xu, C. W. Mo et al. Servicization of Manufacturing Industry: A Realistic Choice for China’s Manufacturing Industry Upgrade [J]. Economist, 2016(9):59-67. [Google Scholar]
- D. Yuan, H. Z. Lei. A comparative study on the competitiveness of major software industrial parks in China [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Finance and Economics, 2014, 27(02):69-72. [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, W. X. Xu et al. Spatial connection, evolution characteristics and economic growth effect of China’s software industry [J]. Economic geography, 2018, 38(10):13-20. [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Sha, J. Jing. Research on the Operational Efficiency of China’s National Software Industry Base [J]. Technology Management Research, 2020, 40(20):58-63. [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Chen. Research on the innovation efficiency of national software industry bases based on the perspective of human capital [J]. China Science and Technology Forum, 2015(09):97-102. [Google Scholar]
- X. A. Shi, L. S. Li et al. Analysis of the impact of “Internet +” on the rise of China’s manufacturing value chain [J]. Scientific research, 2018, 36(8): 1384-1394. [Google Scholar]
- S. Vandermrtwe, J. Rada. Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services [J]. European Management Journal, 1988, 6(4):314-324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Li, Y. F. Bao et al. Research on the impact of intelligence on total factor productivity of China’s manufacturing industry[J]. Scientific research, 2020, 38(4):609-722. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Q. Zong, Y. N. Huang et al. Industry heterogeneity, intellectual property protection and corporate R&D investment [J]. Industrial Economics Research, 2015, (02):47-57. [Google Scholar]
- Q. H. Jin, T. H. Yan. Research on the relationship between independent research and development and regional innovation capability——Based on the dynamic threshold effect of intellectual property protection [J]. Science and Science and Technology Management, 2017, 38(2):148-157. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.