SHS Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20222022 3rd International Conference on Advanced Education and Management Engineering (AEME2022)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Y Bai et al.. The impacts of government R&D subsidies on green innovation: Evidence from Chinese energy-intensive firms [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 233. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xiaoling et al. Peak carbon emission prediction and emission reduction potential of China’s industrial sector [J]. Statistics and Information Forum, 2020, 35(09): 72-82. [Google Scholar]
- T Gong. How to define “carbon neutral”? Look at these international standards [J]. Natural gas industry, 2021, 41(03): 103. [Google Scholar]
- Mojtaba Khastar et al. How does carbon tax affect social welfare and emission reduction in Finland?, Energy Reports, Volume 6, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Caineng et al. The connotation and path of world energy transition and its significance to carbon neutrality [J]. Journal of oil, 2021, 42(02): 233-247. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shu Hui et al. Development of China’s natural gas industry in the 14th Five-Year Plan under the background of carbon neutrality[J]. Natural gas industry, 2021, 41(02): 171-182. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Caineng et al. The status and role of new energy in carbon neutralization [J]. Petroleum exploration and development, 2021, 48(02):411-420. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Di, Wu Zewen. Study on potential and path of Carbon emission reduction in China’s industry [J]. Chinese Environmental Science, 2019, 39(03): 1306-1314. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Xianyong, Zheng Zixuan. New power system with new energy as main body under “Carbon peaking and Carbon neutrality” goal: contribution, Key Technology and challenge contribution [J/OL]. Engineering Science and Technology:1-13 [2022-0122]. DOI:10.15961/j.jsuese.202100656. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yun. Fiscal and tax policy choices to promote the development of new energy industry [J]. Taxation Research, 2016(06):14-19. [Google Scholar]
- Guochang Fang et al. Research on the influence mechanism of carbon trading on new energy—A case study of ESER system for China, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Volume 545, 2020, 123572 [Google Scholar]
- Jing ZhiZhong. The development model of Japan’s new energy industry [J]. Japanese Studies Forum, 2007(1):74-79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yahong, Pu Yu Lu, Chen Shiyi, Fang Fang. Government Support and development of new Industries: A case study of new energy[J]. Economic research, 2015, 50(06):147-161. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Nannan, Niu Xiao-Geng, Hu Xiao-Gu. An empirical study on financial support for agglomeration development of new energy industry[J]. Contemporary economic management, 2021, 43(04):89-97. [Google Scholar]
- Liu ShangXi. Optimizing fiscal and tax policies for green and low-carbon transformation will provide important support for achieving the “Carbon peaking and Carbon neutrality” goal [J]. ATL, 2021(12):35-36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Qing. Fiscal and tax arrangements to promote the development of the new energy industry [J]. Taxation Research, 2011 (05):25-29. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shaoping, Dai Xinjun, Liu Guangming. Research on the relationship between tax incentives and financial subsidies and the development of new energy vehicle listed companies [J]. Resource development and marketing, 2018, 34 (11):1552-1557. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Xuejie, Li Changhong. Strategic positioning, policy framework and government role of China’s new energy industry development [J]. Chinese Public Administration, 2014(03):100-1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.