SHS Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2022SCAN’22 - 10e Séminaire de Conception Architecturale Numérique
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Pédagogie et conception II|
|Published online||12 October 2022|
- A. Agirbas. Building Energy Performance of Complex Forms-Test simulation of minimal surface-based form optimization. In eCAADe, Berlin, pp. 259–268 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Alsaadani, C. Bleil De Souza. Performer, consumer or expert? A critical review of building performance simulation training paradigms for building design decisionmaking. J. Build. Perform. Simul., 12, 289–307 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Amani et A.A. Reza Soroush. Effective energy consumption parameters in residential buildings using Building Information Modeling. Global Journal of Environmental Science and Management, 6(4), 467–480 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Beausoleil. Learning the fundamentals of building performance simulation through an experiential teaching approach. J. Build. Perform. Simul., 12(3), 308–325 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bragança, S.M. Vieira et J.B. Andrade. Early stage design decisions: the way to achieve sustainable buildings at lower costs. The scientific world journal, 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Charles et C.R. Thomas. Four approaches to teaching with building performance simulation tools in undergraduate architecture and engineering education. J. Build. Perform. Simul, 2, 95–114 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fernandez, J. del-Río, F. del Ama et A. Gonzalez. The relationship between the use of building performance simulation tools by recent graduate architects and the deficiencies in architectural education. Energies, 13(5), 1134 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Forgues, D. Monfet et S. Gagnon. Guide de conception d’un bâtiment performant : L’optimisation énergétique avec la modélisation des données du bâtiment (BIM). Ministère de l’Énergie et des Ressources naturelles, Gouvernement du Québec (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gentile, J. Kanters et H. Davidsson. A method to introduce building performance simulation to beginners. Energies, 13(8) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gentile, J. Kanters et H. Davidsson. Teaching Building Performance Simulations to students with a diverse background by using a Control Method. In Conference of International Build. Perform. Simul. Association, Rome, pp. 1579–1586 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Konis, A. Gamas et K. Kensek. Passive performance and building form: An optimization framework for early-stage design support. Solar Energy, 125, 161–179 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi. In the matter of simulation and buildings: Some critical reflections. J. Build. Perform. Simul, 13, 26–33 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Reinhart, T. Dogan, D. Ibarra et H.W. Samuelson. Learning by playing-teaching energy simulation as a game. J. Build. Perform. Simul, 5(6), 359–368 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Shivsharan, D.R. Vaidya et R.D. Shinde. 3D Modeling and energy analysis of a residential building using BIM tools. Int. Res. J. Eng. Tech, 4(7), 629–636 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Togashi, M. Miyata, M.Y. Yamamoto. The first world championship in cybernetic building optimization. J. Build. Perform. Simul, 13, 391–408 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tomaszewska, R. Lindberg, V. Pasiskevicius, F. Laurell et G. Sobon. Teaching Building Performance Simulations to students with a diverse background by using a Control Method. In Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, IEEE (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wäppling. Multi-Objective Building Performance Simulation-Integrating Building Performance with Architectural Modelling in Early Stage Design. Thesis, Chalmers university of technology, 90 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, W. Chen, P. Janssen et G. Ji. Algorithmic generation of architectural Massing Models for building design optimisation-Parametric Modelling Using Subtractive and Additive Form Generation Principles. Proceedings of the 25th CAADRIA Conference, Bangkok, pp. 385–393 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Wolpert, W.G. Macready. No free lunch theorems for optimization. IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput, 1, 67–82 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wood. Sustainability: A new high-rise vernacular? Struct. Des. Tall Spec. Build, 16, 401–404 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zweifel. Teaching Building Simulation to HVAC Engineering Bachelor Students. In Proceedings of the 15th IBPSA Conference, San Francisco, Etats-Unis, pp. 1926–1933 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.