SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Public Education and Cultural and Sports Undertakings|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Hall, S. (2007). Encoding and decoding in the television discourse. In CCCS selected working papers (pp. 402-414). Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoping. Analysis of the spread of American drama culture in China and its influence in the Internet era[J]. TV Guide, 2017(20):14-15. [Google Scholar]
- JI Dongdong, Gao Na. Emotional narrative, reality mapping and psychological identity--interpretation of the audience network evaluation of domestic hit dramas[J]. DOI: 10.16531/j.cnki.10008977.2021.05.014. [Google Scholar]
- H. W. Fang, Postmodernist Cultural Psychology: A Study of Lacan, Shanghai Sanlian Bookstore, 2000, p. 211. [Google Scholar]
- John Fiske; translated by Qi A-hong and Zhang Kun. Television Culture [M]. Beijing: Commercial Press, 2005.08. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.