SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Public Education and Cultural and Sports Undertakings|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Liu F, Zheng TH, Zhang JX, Cheng L, Zhao M, Zhu XW. Behavioral and. clinical characteristics analysis of 180 gonorrhea patients in Shenzhen [J]. China AIDS and STD, 2018, 24 (7): 724-741. [Google Scholar]
- Hui S, Xu Y, Wang L, Guo W, Ge L, Qin QQ, Ding GW. 164 Cases of non-commercial temporary sexual companionship Analysis of the sexual behavior characteristics of HIV-infected people[J]. Chinese Journal of Viral Diseases. 2011, 1 (3):204-207. [Google Scholar]
- Chen W, Huang X, Wei N. Epidemiological characteristics of gonorrhea in. Zhuhai from 2004 to 2017 [J]. Modern Preventive Medicine, 2019, 46 (13): 2332-2336. [Google Scholar]
- Guo XF, Yang SW, Wang SQ. Analysis of related factors in 238 gonorrhea. patients in Qiongshan People’s Hospital [J]. China Tropical Medicine, 2007, 7 (6): 1032-1033. [Google Scholar]
- Deng XH, Xie SY, Li YY. Analysis of sentinel surveillance results of AIDS. among male patients in a STD clinic in Laibin City from 2010 to 2015 [J]. Applied Preventive Medicine, 2019, 25 (6): 514-516. [Google Scholar]
- He Q, Wang X, Duan JJ, Jiang SY, Xiong GL. Advances in HIV prevention. among high-risk groups in China[J]. Chinese Public Health, 2016, 32 (12): 1626-1629. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Lu L, Liu MB, Xu D, Zhou XF, Wang L, Liu Y, Yan H, Li YX. An. analysis of the behavior of men who have sex with men who have sex with men seeking unfamiliar same-sex temporary sexual partners and related factors [J]. China AIDS STD, 2018, 24 (4): 365-367. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y. Quantitative and qualitative research on influencing factors. of STD. patients’ seeking medical behavior [D]. China Union Medical College, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Liu ZH, Wei PG, Huang MH, Li XN. Analysis of condom use and influencing. factors among college students who have sexual behaviors in Nanjing [J]. China Health Statistics, 2013, 30 (5): 635-637. [Google Scholar]
- Qian YS, Tao XR, Hao LZ, Xie QY. Research on HIV infection status and. influencing factors in MSM population [J]. China AIDS and STD, 2012, 18 (11): 738-740. [Google Scholar]
- Chen WY, Ma QQ, Zhou X, Chen WJ, Jiang TT, Wang H, Guo ZH, Chai CL. Analysis of condom use and influencing factors among 424 male college students with heterosexual temporary sexual behavior in Zhejiang Province [J]. Disease Surveillance, 2022, 37 (4): 492-497. FNMSurname (2018). Article Title. Journal Title, 10(3), 1–10. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.