SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Discussion of Public Administration and Humanities|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Melissa Schwartzberg. Rousseau on Fundamental Law[J]. POLITICAL STUDIES: 2003 VOL 51, 387–40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emily Hartz. Carsten Fogh Nielsen. From conditions of equality to demands of justice: equal freedom, motivation and justification in Hobbes, Rousseau and Rawls[J]. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy, 18(1), 7-25. [Google Scholar]
- Jean Jacques Rousseau. A DISCOUESE UPON THE ORIGIN AND THE FOUNDATION OF THE INEQUALITY AMONG MANKIND[M]. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jean Jacques Rousseau. The Social Contract[M]. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Liu YINGying. The correlation and blocking of “From Equality to Freedom” -The reasoning and evaluation of Rousseau’s equality thought [J]. Journal of East China University of Political Science and Law, 2007(04):90-96. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.