SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Discussion of Public Administration and Humanities|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Chen Shou, Pei Songzhi., Records of the Three Kingdoms, Zhonghua Book Company, Beijing, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Ye, Book of Later Han., Zhonghua Book Company, Beijing, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Fuyi, The official seals of Qin Dynasty, Han Dynasty and Northern and Southern Dynasties., Cultural Relics Publishing House, Beijing, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Sima Qian, Shiji [The historical records]., Zhonghua Book Company, Beijing, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- In depth military editorial board, Thirty Six Stratagems., Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Li Mian, The vicissitude of Xiang Yu’s cavalry., Lu Dong University Journal, 2013(30): 8-10. [Google Scholar]
- Song Lubin, The research on ancient Chinese Tuji. Master, Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai, May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Zhaolin, The Chinese war history., Jiangsu People’s Publishing House, Nanjing, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hong., Li Li, The weapons of ancient China., Joint Publishing (H.K.) CO., Ltd, Hong Kong, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Shuwen, The translation and annotation of books on the art of war., Shanghai Ancient Books Publishing House, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.