SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Q.Z. Ding, Xinmeiti Yu Shanghai Laoling Qunti Shenghuo Fangshi De Zhuanxing [New media and the transformation on the lifestyle of the elderly in Shanghai], (Unpublished doctoral dissertation), Shanghai University, 2021, DOI: 10.27300/d.cnki.gshau.2021.000093 [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. Wu & Y. Wu, The Digital Heritage of Covid-19 ‘s Governmence. How to Ugrade and Use the “Health Code” in Post Epidemic Era, Jurnal audiens, 2, 2021, 240-246, DOI: https://doi.org/10.18196/jas.v2i2.11912 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuan, & G. Jia, Profiling the digital divide of the elderly based on internet big data: Evidence from China, Data Science and Management, 3, 2021, 33–43, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsm.2021.10.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, Shuzi Shidai Chengshi Laonianren Qunti Bianyuanhua Wenti Tanjiu [Research on marginalization of urban elderly in the digital era], Human Resources Development, 3, 2021, 4748, DOI:10.19424/j.cnki.41-1372/d.2021.03.022 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, Xinmeitishidai Laonianren Daiji Shuzihonggou Chutan [A preliminary study on the intergenerational digital divide of the elderly in the new media era.], Communication and copyright, 1, 2022, 63-66, DOI:10.16852/j.cnki.451390/g2.2022.01.019. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Liang, Wangluoshidai de Daiji Shuzihonggou [The Intergenerational Digital Gap in the Network Age.], New media research, 4, 2018, 134135, DOI:10.16604/j.cnki.issn20960360.2018.20.056. [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Xie & J.J. Zhu & H.R. Zhao & N. Zhao, Shuzidaigou yu Shuzifanbu——Jiating Changyu de Xinmeiti HudongChutan[Digital Generation Gap and Digital back-feeding-A preliminary study of New Media interaction in Family Field.], Study on the transmission force, 3, 2019, 108 [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Lu & X.D. Wei, Laonian Shuzihonggou Zhili de Fenxikuangjia, Linian jiqi lujing Xuanze——Jiyu Perspective of Digital divide and knowledge Gap Theory.], Population research, 45, 2021, 17-30. [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Zhou, Shuzi Ruoshiqunti de Jueqi: Laonianren Weixin Caina yu Shiyong Yingxiangyinsu yanjiu [The rise of Digital vulnerable groups: a study on the factors influencing the adoption and use of Wechat by the elderly], Research on News and Communication, 25, 2018(25), 66-86+127-128. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu & Z.M.Y un & J.Y. Wang & R.J. Jing & L.M. Huang & Q. Shen, Zhinenghuabeijingxia Laonianren Shuzihonggou de Yingxiangyinsu Jiqi Xingchengguochengfenxi [Under the intelligent background, the influencing factors of the digital divide of the elderly and its formation process are analyzed.], Intelligent computer and its Application, 10, 2020, 75-82. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Wuhan “Fengcheng” Qijian Laonianren Zhineng Shouji Shiyong Yu Shehui Shiyingxing Yanjiu [Study on smart phone use and social adaptation of the elderly during the “lockdown” in Wuhan], (Unpublished master’s thesis), Wuhan Sports University, 2021, DOI: 10.27384/d.cnki.gwhtc.2021.000286 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ren, Zhongguo Chengshi Laonianren Weixin Shiyong Yu Shehuishiying, Shenghuo Manyidu De Guanxi Yanjiu [Research on the Relationship between WeChat Usage, Social Adaptation and Life Satisfaction of Chinese Urban Elderly], (Unpublished master’s thesis), Xiamen University, 2018, https://kns.cnki.net/KCMS/detail/detail.aspx?dbname=CMFD201902&filename=101819 0460.nh [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yuan & G. Jia, Profiling the digital divide of the elderly based on internet big data: Evidence from China, Data Science and Management, 3, 2021, 33–43, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsm.2021.10.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- General Office of the Standing Committee of the National People’. (1996). China’s law on the protection of the rights and interests of the elderly.mca.gov.cn [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li & L. Liang, Bridging the “digital divide”: The elderly should not be excluded from the Digital Society, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Humanities and Social Science Research, 2021, 196199, https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210519.039 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, Shuzi Shidai Chengshi Laonianren Qunti Bianyuanhua Wenti Tanjiu [Research on marginalization of urban elderly in the digital era], Human Resources Development, 03, 2021, 4748, DOI:10.19424/j.cnki.41-1372/d.2021.03.022 [Google Scholar]
- L. Peng, “Jiankangma” Yu Laonianren De Shuzihua Shengcun [“Health codes” and digital survival of the elderly], Modern Audio-Video Arts, 06, 2020, 01 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.