SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Wang, N. (2003) A Critique of Postcolonial Theory in the Age of Globalisation. Literature and Art Studies, 000(005):19-27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, N. (2003) Orientalism: Theory and Debate. Journal of Xiamen University (Arts & Social Sciences), 1:15-21. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, D. (2008) Returning History to Reality: Re-interpreting Pocahontas for Media Films. Science and Technology of West China, 7.025:71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Mao, S. H., Yang, S. (2002) Race, Voice and Cultural Appropriation: Imagining Pocahontas in Pocahontas from a Postcolonial Perspective. Comparative Literature in China, 2:12. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, L. (2008) Zootopia in a Postcolonial Perspective. Movie Literature, 14:3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.