SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Moberg, L. (2017). The political economy of special economic zones: Concentrating economic development. [Google Scholar]
- Julien, C. & Georgios, D.. (2021). Special economic zones in international economic law: towards unilateral economic law. Journal of International Economic Law(2), 2. [Google Scholar]
- Dimitropoulos, G.. (2020). National sovereignty and international investment law: sovereignty reassertion and prospects of reform. [Google Scholar]
- Bhagwati, J. N.. (2002). Introduction: The Unilateral Freeing of Trade Versus Reciprocity. [Google Scholar]
- Akinci, G. & Crittle, J.. (2010). Special economic zone : performance, lessons learned, and implication for zone development. [Google Scholar]
- Bickers, R. (2016). Treaty Ports in Modern China: Law, Land and Power. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Jie. (2015). Challenges and solutions for the China-us bit negotiations: insights from the recent development of FTZs in China. Journal of international economic law. [Google Scholar]
- Chaisse, J. (2021). Dangerous liaisons: the story of special economic zones, international investment agreements, and investor–state dispute settlement. Journal of International Economic Law, 24(2). [Google Scholar]
- Perera, S. (2019). Dani rodrick straight talk on trade: ideas for a sane world economy princeton university press: 2018 isbn 978-0-691-17784-7. Sri Lanka Journal of Economic Research, 7(1), 173. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sempra Energy International v Argentina, ICSID Case No. ARB/02/16, Award (18 September 2007), para 344. [Google Scholar]
- Articles I and III GATT. [Google Scholar]
- Articles XX and XXI GATT. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.