SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- DFID. Sustainable livelihoods guidance sheets[M]. London: Department for International Development, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhifei, Xie Hualin. Research on the Effects of Farmers’ Livelihood Assets on Land Use[M]. Beijing: Economics & Management Publishing House. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xueqi, Zhu Gaoli, Zou Wei. Farmers’ livelihood capital, flow of household elements and participation in farmland transfer [J]. Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, 2021, 30 (04): 9921002. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuan, Zhang Junbiao, He Ke. Can livelihood capital affect farmers’ organic fertilizer application behavior? [J]. Journal of Ecology and Rural Environment, 2020, 36 (09): 1141-1148. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Nan, Zhang Lei, Fu Shaohong. Sustainable Livelihood and Risk Analysis of Households in Deeply Poverty Areas——Based on a Survey of 812 Poor Households in Liangshan Yi District [J]. Soft Science, 2020, 34 (01): 139-144. [Google Scholar]
- Su Fang, Shang Haiyang. The Impact of Farmers’ Livelihood Capital on Their Risk Coping Strategies: Taking Zhangye City in the Heihe River Basin as an Example [J]. Chinese Rural Economy, 2012 (08): 7987+96. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhigang, Li Jie, Wang Jing. Optimization Effect Analysis of Farmers’ Livelihood Capital Combination on Income in Poor Areas——Based on 778 Farmer Household Survey Data in Shaanxi[J]. Journal of Agrotechnical Economics, 2021 (07): 79-91. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jing, Liao Wenmei, Huang Huajin, Wang Jiawei. Will the policy of completely stopping commercial logging of natural forests affect the livelihood capital of forest farmers? [J]. Forestry Economy, 2021, 43 (10): 5-20. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lijuan, Li Ding. Research on the Influence of Financial Capital on Farmers’ Income Increase under the Background of Targeted Poverty Alleviation—— Based on the Perspective of Internal Income Stratification and Regional Differences [J]. Journal of Agrotechnical Economics, 2019 (02): 61-72. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yalan, Lv Dehong. The Impact of Livelihood Capital on the Default of Loans for Targeted Poverty Alleviation of Poor Farmers and Its Sequence [J]. Financial Theory & Practice, 2018 (10): 38-44. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guohong. The Influence of Human Capital Accumulation and Out-migration Employment on the Income of Rural Residents in Minority Areas——An Empirical Study Based on the Data of the 2013-2015 Major Survey in Minority Areas [J]. Ethno-National Studies, 2018 (03): 27-41 +123124. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hongbin, Wang Jianhao. The Impact of Social Capital on Migrant Workers’ Urban Integration in the Pearl River Delta Region [J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2016, 36 (12): 200-207. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.