SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Zhao Xudong: Corporate Law, Beijing: Higher Education Publishing House, 2012 edition. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Tiantao, A Treatise on Corporate Law, Beijing: Law Publishing House, 2006 edition. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shujiang, et al., The Commercial Code of Japan, Beijing: China Legal Publishing House, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Dou: Rethinking the Principles of Corporate Capitalism, Beijing: Law Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jianbin, “Latest Japanese Corporate Law”, Beijing: Renmin University of China Press, 2003 edition. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhengping, “Selected U.S. Corporate Regulations”, Beijing: Commercial Press, 1st edition, 2004 6 See note  above. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xudong: “Research on the Reform of Corporate Capital System”, Beijing: Law Publishing House, 2005 edition. [Google Scholar]
- John J. Roche. No Par Value Stock [J]. 76Marquette Law Review 7 (1923):76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xudong, “Legal Liability of Capital under the Change of Capital System A Rational Interpretation of the Revision of the Company Law, ” Legal Studies, September 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Kai, “Re-discussing the Function and Introduction of Denominationless Stocks, ” Times Jurisprudence, December 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Juying, “A Brief Analysis of the Issue of Stock Denomination, ” Journal of Adult Higher Education, No. 2, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Qian Yi, “Corporate Capital System and Protection of Creditors’ Interests”, Master’s Thesis, East China University of Political Science and Law. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ge, “Research on the stock denomination system”, Master’s thesis, Jilin University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.