SHS Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Public Relations and Social Sciences (ICPRSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Relations and Gender Equality Analysis|
|Published online||31 October 2022|
- Zhang Siyuan. Research on the influence of online reviews on consumers’ purchase intention[D]. Henan University of Economics and Law, 2020. DOI:10.27113/d.cnki.ghncc.2020.000158. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Shanyan, Cheng Yue, Zhang Yancai. Empirical analysis and countermeasures of the influence of negative online reviews on consumers’ purchasing behavior[J]. Journal of Suzhou University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2022, 39 (02):41-47. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yanli. The impact of conflicting online reviews on consumer attitudes[J]. Economic Issues, 2014(03):37-40. doi:10.16011/j.cnki.jjwt.2014.03.022. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yingnan, Wang Xin, Wang Quansheng, Min Chao, Chen Xiaowei. The influence of default positive feedback on consumer purchase behavior[J]. Management Science, 2020, 33 (04):137-148. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Rui. Research on the influence of online consumer platform reviews on consumers’ purchasing behavior[D]. University of International Business and Economics, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jiaxian, Li Shengli. An empirical study of factors influencing the usefulness of online reviews: an example of review data from “Go.com”[J]. Journal of Literature and Data, 2021, 3 (02):65-76. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Xiaojiao, Shi Dan, Gong Yuan, Li Hong. Research on the impact of online review interpretation on consumers’ purchase intention[J]. Luojia Management Review, 2021 (01):105-121. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Huiang, Gao Wei. Influence of online reviews and pictures on consumers’ willingness to buy[J]. Taxation and Economics, 2020 (05):43-50. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yaping. Research on the influence mechanism of online review information characteristics on impulsive purchase[J]. Science and Technology Innovation and Productivity, 2020 (07):8-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.