SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- General explanation of Law Number 21 of2000 concerning Trade Unions/labor union. [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Suseno, Political Ethics, Modern Basic Moral Principles. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, 99. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Effendi, Human rights, dynamic dimensions in national and international law Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Hadjon, Legal Protection for the Indonesian People. 1987. [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Cobbie, “Rutgers State University of New Jersey”, doi: 10.1017/501475479160000089. [Google Scholar]
- V. R. H. C, “Women in trade Unions in India,” Int. J. Manpow., vol. 23, no. 3, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- J. Prowse, “No TitleWomen Take Care and Mentake Charge: The Case Of Leadership in The Public andCommercial”. [Google Scholar]
- N. Savitri, Women’s Human Rights. Criticism of Feminist Legal Theory Against the Criminal Code. Bandung: Refika Aditama, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sadli, Women’s Human Rights, are Human Rights, in Understanding Non- Violence Forms Against Women and Alternative Solutions, KK Convention Watch, Center for Women and Gender Studies. Jakarta: University of Indonesia, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Mustari, legal protection for women workers. Makassar: Reyhan Intermedia, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Pakpahan, “Workers Must Unite,” Kompas, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Riza, “The Role of Trade Unions in Determining Wage Improvements in the Context of National Resilience.” p. 62, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- “The results of the interview with the head of the trade union PT. Kantingen Timber Celebes.” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.