SHS Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2022International Conference on Social Science 2022 “Integrating Social Science Innovations on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICSS 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||18 November 2022|
- Eka, Romy. (2018). The Effect of Education Level, Understanding Accounting, Motivation and Business Age Against Application of SAK EMKM. Journal Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Riau. Vol. 1 No. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Fatihudin, Didin. (2019). Method Study for Economics, Management, and Accounting. Zifatama Publisher: Surabaya. [Google Scholar]
- Febriyanti, GA and Wardhani, AS (2018). Influence Perception, Education Level, and Socialization to Application of SAK EMKM to SMEs in the City of Surabaya. Surabaya University: Surabaya. [Google Scholar]
- Ghozali, Imam. (2019). Application Analysis Multivariate with the IBM SPSS Program. Diponegoro University Publishing Agency: Semarang. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises. (2018). Data Development of Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises (UMKM) and Large Enterprises (UB) in 2018. Central Statistics Agency (BPS): Jakarta. Accessed from https://www.kemenkopukm.go.id/data-umkm [Google Scholar]
- Parhusip, K and Herawati, TD (2020). Influence Socialization of SAK EMKM, Owner 's Education Level, Perception MSME Actors, and Understanding Accountancy to Implementation of SAK EMKM on MSMEs in Malang City. Brawijaya University: Malang. [Google Scholar]
- Rudiantoro, Rizki and Sylvia Veronica Siregar. (2012). Quality Report MSME finances as well as Prospect Implementation of SAK ETAP. Journal Indonesian Accounting and Finance, Vol. 12. University of Indonesia: Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- Sugiyono. (2019). Method Study Quantitative Qualitative and R&D. Alphabet: Bandung. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.