SHS Web Conf.
Volume 151, 20223rd International Symposium on Economics, Management, and Sustainable Development (EMSD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 December 2022|
- Qi Yuzhe. Research and analysis on the current situation of smart home “Elderly-oriented” products in the home care environment[J]. Dwelling. Vol. 6 (2022) No. 22, pp. 22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Liting. When “digitalization” meets “aging”, science and technology are facing three challenges[J]. Communications World. Vol. 29 (2022) No. 09, pp. 40-42. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing, He Yijin. Digitalization of Public Services for the Elderly and the Strategies for Government Intervention[J]. Journal of South China Normal University(Social Science Edition). Vol. 50 (2021) No. 05, pp. 44-54+205. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shimin. Research on elderly-oriented Design Based on APP Interactive Interface[J]. Electronic Components and Information Technology. Vol. 6 (2022) No. 07, pp. 84-88. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xizhe, Chen Qian. On China’s Silver Economy[J]. Chinese Social Security Review. Vol. 6 (2022) No. 04, pp. 49-66. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jie, Cai Zhijian, Ji Xing. Digital Literacy, Farmer Entrepreneurship and Relative Poverty Alleviation[J]. E-Government. Vol. 19 (2022) No. 08, pp. 15-31. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Yaming, Liu Yuanjing. Optimal allocation of public space in urban communities from the perspective of humanis[J]. Journal of Fujian Provincial Committee Party School of CPC(Fujian Academy of Governance). Vol. 40 (2021) No. 04, pp. 109-120. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jinwen, Liu Qi. Towards the Rural Elderly Group-Based Mutual Assistance: Practice Logic and Path Selection[J]. Theory Monthly. Vol. 40 (2021) No. 07, pp. 105-116. [Google Scholar]
- Lou Nailin. Strategic transformation in response to population aging[J]. Urban Development. Vol. 40 (2021) No. 29, pp. 70-71. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Wenyu, Cao Junwen. Promoting the Accurate Delivery of Public Cultural Services through Digitalization: Practice, Dilemma and Countermeasures[J]. Truth Seeking. Vol. 43 (2018) No. 06, pp. 48-61+108-109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.