SHS Web Conf.
Volume 152, 20238th Annual International Conference on Social Science and Contemporary Humanity Development (SSCHD2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 1: Sociology and Political Science|
|Published online||05 January 2023|
- Li Zilian, Chen Qiang. The Impact of COVID-19 on China's Foreign Trade [J]. Modern Economic Research, 2021(04):75-82. [Google Scholar]
- Greenaway, D., Morgan, W. and Wright, P. Trade Reform, ] Adjustment and Growth: What does the Evidence Tell Us? The Economic Journal, 1998(9): 1547-1561. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Yanfang, Yu Yichao, Wang Dong. How does Service Trade Affect Employment: The Dual Perspective of Output and Efficiency [J]. Finance & Trade Economics, 2017, 38(04): 145-160. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoying, Zhao Fuxin Thoughts on the Path of “One Belt One Road” Construction to Promote the Western Development in the New Era[J]. Economic Theory and Policy Research, 2020(00):78-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chunyan, Cheng Jian, Dai Yuzan. Research on Employment Effect of Import Trade and FDI in Services Empirical Inspection of Thirty Countries in the World [J]. Techno economics & Management Research, 2017(04):24-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.