SHS Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2023The Fifth International Conference on Social Science, Public Health and Education (SSPHE2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- Jing Jipeng, Wu Zhengjing Information sociology [M] Science Press, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong Public opinion analysis based on Internet + big data [M] Xi'an University of Electronic Science and Technology Press, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chang From the phenomenon of mobile phone dependence to the cultivation of College Students' self-management ability, youth and society [J]. (1), 110-111 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiang Help and Control Countermeasures of College Students' “mobile phone dependence” [J] Higher education forum, (5), 85-84 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hong Wang Hongli College Students' mobile phone dependence tendency and loneliness [J] China mental health, (1), 66-69 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rong Ting Study on the influence of mobile phone dependence intensity on College Students' physical and mental health, interpersonal relationship and learning state [J] Heilongjiang Higher Education Research, (6), (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.