SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1. Public Service Management and Development Mechanism|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- World Health Organization, 2019 Coronavirus disease (covid-19) epidemic (2020). [Google Scholar]
- China.com., Who names diseases caused by novel coronavirus: 2019 coronavirus disease (2020). [Google Scholar]
- World Wide Web, National Health Commission: “COVID-19” is referred to as “NCP”, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- China government website, Diagnosis and treatment plan for pneumonia caused by novel coronavirus (trial version 3) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Medical administration, Notice on printing and distributing the diagnosis and treatment plan for pneumonia infected by novel coronavirus (trial version 3) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D. L., Liu, Q. L., Yin, H. D., Wang, H. T.: Study on passenger flow analysis and operation organization of Tianjin Metro under the influence of novel coronavirus pneumonia (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Liao, S. M. H., Chen, C. J., Zhang, Z. Q., Liu, W.: Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 epidemic on subway passenger traffic (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Shan, N.: Research on public relations crisis management of China’s subway operation in the pan media era (2014). [Google Scholar]
- San, N.: Prevention and control measures of Xi’an Metro under COVID-19 and their impact on the recovery of operating economy (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Feng, X. J., Wang, Y., Liu, S. H., et al.: Impact of COVID-19 on urban rail transit operation (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.