SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||1. Public Service Management and Development Mechanism|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Ma B.: Innovation in government management based on the New Public Management [J] Policy Research & Exploration, vol.2008, no.04, pp.4 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Jin L.: Implications of the Western New Public Management model for China’s government personnel management reform [J] Jiangnan Forum, vol.2003, no.04, pp.21-22 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Q. & Zhao J.: Beyond traditional public administration and new public management: the logic of theoretical constructs of new public governance [J] Research of Administration Science, vol.2021, no.01, pp.46-49 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Ju L.: On the Value and Limits of New Public Management Theory [J] Social Science Front, vol.2009, no.10, pp.196-200 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Tian L.: The pros and cons of New Public Management in Human Resources and Social Security [J] Enterprise Reform and Management, vol.2015, no.24, pp.1 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y. & Zhou X.: Traditional Public Administration, New Public Management and New Public Service Theory [J] Forward Position, vol.2006, no.04, pp.170-174 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yu J.: A Study of the Limitations of New Public Management [J] Pioneering with Science & Technology Monthly, vol.2008, no.04, pp.72-74 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X.: The Value of Human Resource Management in the Public Sector - A Perspective on the Development of Western Public Administration Theory [J] Reform & Opening, vol.2015, no.12, pp.119-120+122 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chen L.: A study on the dilemma and breakthrough of human resource management in the public sector– Based on the new public management [J] Modern Business Trade Industry, vol.40, no.04, pp.100-101 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Jia D.: The Reform of Chinese Persnel System Based on the Perspective of New Public Administration [J] Journal of Yulin Normal University, vol.30, no.02, pp.56-59 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhong X.: The risks of outsourcing human resource management in the public service sector and its response [J] Modern Economic Information, vol.2019, no.22, pp.88 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.