SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Economic Management and Production Development Planning|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Guo Meng. The Impact of Equity Incentives on the Performance of Listed Companies [D]. Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Qiuping. Performance Analysis of Equity Incentives in Listed Companies[D]. Zhejiang University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xia. Research on the Design of Equity Incentive Mechanism of Listed Companies[D]. Daily Economic News,2021 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chao, Fu Lin. Research on the Evaluation Method of Enterprise Business Performance Based on EVA Perspective[J]. Journal of Economic Research,2022 (08):28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Gui’e. Business Performance Evaluation Method - based on EVA Perspective [J]. Knowledge Economy,2017 (12):89-90.DOI:10.15880/j.cnki.zsjj.2017.12.051. [Google Scholar]
- Worthington A C, West T. Economic value‐added: a review of the theoretical and empirical literature[J]. Asian Review of Accounting, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Sabol A, Sverer F. A review of the economic value added literature and application[J]. UTMS journal of economics, 2017, 8(1): 19-27. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan R S, Norton D P. The balanced scorecard: measures that drive performance[J]. Harvard business review, 2005, 83(7): 172. [Google Scholar]
- Kaplan R S. Conceptual foundations of the balanced scorecard[J]. Handbooks of management accounting research, 2009, 3: 1253-1269. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ting. Research on Equity Incentives of non-listed Companies–a case Study Based on Huawei’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan [J]. Inner Mongolia Science and Technology and Economy,2021(11):37-39. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hui. Case study of Huawei’s Equity Incentive[J]. National circulation economy,2019 (35):97-98. doi:10.16834/j.cnki.issn1009-5292.2019.35.045. [Google Scholar]
- Li A.H.,Lu X.L. The Current Situation and Suggestions of Implementing Employee Stock Ownership Plan in China–A Case Study of Successful Implementation of Employee Stock Ownership Plan in Huawei Technologies Co [J]. Business and Management,2017 (07):12-15. DOI:10.16517/j.cnki.cn12-1034/f.2017.08.004. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Z, Hoffmire J, Hoffmire J, et al. Employee stock ownership plans and their effect on productivity: The case of Huawei[J]. International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 2013, 2(8): 17-22. [Google Scholar]
- Qi C. Yu. Research on Equity Incentives of Listed Companies[J]. Cooperative Economics and Technology,2021 (06):130-131.DOI:10.13665/j.cnki.hzjjykj.2021.06.055. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yang. An Analysis of the Equity Incentive of Restricted Stock [J]. Enterprise Science and Technology and Development,2020(04):125-126. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Liyuan. Research on the Impact of Employee Equity Incentive on Enterprise Growth[D]. Inner Mongolia University of Finance and Economics,2019. doi:10.27797/d.cnki.gnmgc.2019.000191. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.