SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Liu Xiaoning. Comprehensive Measurement of China’s Export Product Quality and Decomposition of Influencing Factors [J]. Research on Quantitative Economy, Technology and Economy, 2021, 38(08):41-59. DOI:10.13653/j.cnki.jqte.2021.08.003. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Hui, Dai Wenbao, Li Kun. Artificial intelligence and export product quality of Chinese enterprises - evidence from the application of industrial robots [J]. Journal of Shandong University of Finance and Economics, 2022, 34 (04): 39-53 [Google Scholar]
- Cai Zhenkun, Qi Jianhong Whether the application of industrial robots has improved the quality of enterprises’ export products – Evidence from Chinese enterprise data [J]. International Trade Issues, 2021 (10): 17-33 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiarong Current situation and thinking of integration of artificial intelligence and manufacturing industry [J] Shanghai Electric Technology, 2019, 12 (02): 1-5+15 [Google Scholar]
- Competing with Robots: Firm-Level Evidence from France [J]. Daron Acemoglu, Claire Lelarge, Pascual Restrepo. AEA Papers and Proceedings. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Georg Graetz, Guy Michaels. Robots at Work [J]. Review of Economics and Statistics. 2018 (5) [Google Scholar]
- Merola Rossana. Inclusive Growth in the Era of Automation and AI: How Can Taxation Help? [J]. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence. 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Mauro Caselli; Andrea Fracasso; Silvio Traverso. Globalization, robotization, and electoral outcomes: Evidence from spatial regressions for Italy[J]. Journal of Regional Science. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Daron Acemoglu, Pascual Restrepo. Robots and Jobs: Evidence from US Labor Markets [J]. Journal of Political Economy. 2020 (6) [Google Scholar]
- Qu Xiaobo, Lv Jianing. Effect of robot application on enterprise productivity and innovation [J]. Academic Exploration, 2022 (08): 90-99 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.