SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- ESchopflin. Dependence and solidarite: report on Commission [R], Paris, Documentation Francaise, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Higgin.Comparative social policy[J].SociM Affairs, 2010, (4): 22—42. [Google Scholar]
- Peter Sharkey.The Essentials of Community Care[J]. Guide For Practitioners, 20 1 2, (7):34-39. [Google Scholar]
- B.Meredith. The community care handbook[M]. England: Age Concern, 1993: 1 4-23. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Chiyue. (2005). Basic Ideas for the Development of Urban Home-based Care Services. Social Welfare (01), 8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xiuyan & Wang Na. (2007). “Diamond Model” Analysis on the Development of Community Home Care Industry: a Case Study of Shenyang City. Socialist Studies (06), 106-109. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoyi & Liu Bangcheng. (2011). Research on the Quality Model of Community Home Care Service: a Case Study of Shanghai. China Population Science (03), 83-92 + 112. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Haixia & Chen Lei. (2010). Innovating the development of the elderly industry and deepening home-based care services. Special Zone Economy (06), 133-135. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiong. (2016). Demand and Influencing Factors of Home-based Care Services in Urban Communities: Based on the National Survey of Urban Elderly Population. Population Studies (01), 98-112. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yanping. (2016). Research on the Development of Internet + Community + Home Care Industry — — a Case Study of the PPP Project of the Pension Industry in Jingmen City. Jingchu Academic Journal (01), 36-40. doi:10.14151/j.cnki.jcxk.2016.01.007. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guoping & Bai Xue. (2019). The Industrialization Mode and Realization Path of Home Care Service: Based on the Perspective of Public Goods. Discussion on Modern Economy (07), 35-39. doi:10.13891/j.cnki.mer.2019.07.006. [Google Scholar]
- Luoyn Shenj Zhangjy. (2021)Research on Financing Problem of Community Embedded Home Care Industry: Take Jiaxing City as an Example.Value Engineering,040(026):44-46 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Aihua, Huang Kai, Huang Qingqing, Chang Qian & Han Yuwei. (2022). Research on the Breakthrough of Bottleneck in the Development of Home-based Community Pension Industry and Team Building. China Market (16), 83-85. doi:10.13939/j.cnki.zgsc.2022.16.083. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Tian (2012). The impact of China’s aging population on the development of pension industry. Labor Security World (Theoretical Edition) (06), 18-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zongchuan. (2000). Home-based care for the aged and China’s pension model. Economic Review (03), 59-60 + 68. doi:10.19361/j.er.2000.03.013. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Youhua. (2012). Home Care for the Aged and Several Related Issues. Journal of Demography (04), 51-59. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.