SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- RJ. Chen, YL. Chen, QL. Xiao. How does environmental target governance promote pollution reduction? – An analysis based on China’s first binding emission reduction target plan. Journal of China University of Geosciences (Social Science Edition), 22(02), 75-98 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, D. Shi. Environmental regulation and regional industrial economic growth - threshold effects of scale and efficiency. Industrial Technology Economics, 37(04), 70-77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, W. Shen. The impact of environmental regulation on green productivity in Chinese industry–a re-test based on Porter’s hypothesis. Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 34(02), 56-65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lei, XW. Yu. Local fiscal expenditure, environmental regulation and China’s low-carbon economic transition. Economic Science, 5, 47-61 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, F. Tao. The choice of optimal environmental regulation intensity for China’s manufacturing industry, a green total factor productivity perspective. China Industrial Economics, 5, 70-82 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, X. Peng, MK. Ouyang. Environmental regulation, green total factor productivity and change in China’s industrial development mode, an empirical study based on data from 36 industrial sectors. China Industrial Economics, 4, 56-68 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- QH. Huang, JF. Hu, XD. Chen. Environmental regulation and green total factor productivity, dilemma or win-win?. China Population-Resources and Environment, 28(11), 140-149 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- MB. Xu, YC. Pan. A study on the impact of environmental regulations on green productivity in Chinese regional industries - an analysis based on dynamic spatial panel model. Industrial Technology and Economics, 39(12), 54-61 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- YZ. Zhang, YH. Qiao. Study on the effect of different types of environmental regulations on green total factor productivity in manufacturing industry, an empirical analysis based on DEA-Malmquist index method and spatial error model. Ecological Economics, 38(05), 177-182 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Hamamoto M. Environmental regulation and the productivity of Japanese manufacturing industries. Resource and energy economics, 28(4), 230-311 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- WM. Jing, L. Zhang. Environmental regulation, opening to the outside world and green technological progress in Chinese industry. Economic Research, 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wagner M. On the relationship between environmental management, environmental innovation and patenting: evidence from German manufacturing firms. Research Policy, 10, 1587-1602 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JY. Fu, LS. Li. FDI, environmental regulation and pollution refuge effects, an empirical analysis based on provincial data in China. Journal of Public Administration, 7(03), 65-74+125-126 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- HL. Shen, D. Jin. Heterogeneous environmental regulations, industrial firms’ R&D and employment skill structure-an empirical study based on a spatial panel Durbin model. Soft Science, 33(08), 39-43+53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- JQ. Yuan, W. Bu. How does environmental regulation enhance green total factor productivity in industry? –A perspective of inter-industry factor allocation ratio changes. Economic Issues, 6, 75-84 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, M. Wu. Dual environmental regulation, FDI and green total factor productivity, An example of three major city clusters in the Yangtze River Economic Belt. East China Economic Management, 36(01), 31-41 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Färe R. Production frontiers. Cambridge university press (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Chung YH, Färe R and Grosskopf S. Productivity and Undesirable Outputs: A Directional Distance. Function Approach. Journal of Environmental Management, 51,229-240 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JY. Fu, J. Hu, X. Cao. Different sources of FDI, environmental regulations and green total factor productivity. International Trade Issues, 7, 134-148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- JY. Fu, LS. Li. An empirical study of environmental regulation, factor endowment and international competitiveness of industries - based on panel data of Chinese manufacturing industry. Management World, 10, 87-98 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shen. Environmental efficiency, industry heterogeneity and optimal regulation intensity, A non-linear test of panel data on Chinese industrial sectors. China Industrial Economics, 3, 56-68 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Lanoie P, Patry M, Lajeunesse R. Environmental Regulation and Productivity, Testing the Porter Hypothesis. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 30(2), 121-128 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, Kahn ME, Y. Liu et al. The Consequences of Spatially Differentiated Water Pollution Regulation in China. Joßurnal of Environmental Economics and Management, 88(MAR.), 468-485 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BY. Lv, GR. Ma, S. Huß. How to share the cake, core indicators for measuring fiscal decentralization in China. Finance and Trade Economics, 42(08), 20-36 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.