SHS Web Conf.
Volume 154, 20232022 International Conference on Public Service, Economic Management and Sustainable Development (PESD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3. Low Carbon Economy and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||11 January 2023|
- Petit J R, Jouzel J, Raynaud D. Climate and atmospheric history of the past 420,000 years from the Vostok ice core, Antarctica[J]. Nature, 1999, 399: 429-436. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Industrial Transportation Statistics, National Bureau of Statistics. China Energy Statistics Yearbook[M]. China Statistics Press, 1989,1991-2017. [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics. China Statistical Yearbook[M]. China Statistics Publishing House, 1992~2017. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Zhaoling, Sun, Lu, Geng, Yong, et al. Examining industrial structure changes and corresponding carbon emission reduction effect by combining input-output analysis and social network analysis: A comparison study of China and Japan. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017: S0959652617311526. [Google Scholar]
- Gu A-L, Lu C-Q. Impact of economic structural changes on carbon emissions in China–an analysis based on IO-SDA method[J]. China Population, Resources, and Environment,2016, 26(3):37-45. [Google Scholar]
- He YG, Yu JH. Research on carbon emission and industrial structure optimization in China based on the STIRPAT model[J]. Environmental Engineering,2018, v.36; No.241 (07):179-183+189. [Google Scholar]
- Tucker M・ Carbon dioxide emissions and global GDP[J]. Ecological Economics, 1995,15(3):0-223. [Google Scholar]
- Azomahou, Theophile, Laisney, Francois, Van Phu N. Economic Development and CO2 Emissions: A Nonparametric Panel Approach[J]. ZEW Discussion Papers, 2005, 90(6): 1347-1363. [Google Scholar]
- Abid, Mehdi. The close relationship between informal economic growth and carbon emissions in Tunisia since 1980: The (ir)relevance of structural breaks[J]. Sustainable Cities and Society 2015,15:11-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yang YM, Sun JD. Study on the decoupling of carbon emissions from energy consumption and drivers in major countries of the world[J]. Coal Engineering,2019,51(07),173-177. [Google Scholar]
- Simon Kuznets, Chang Xun, et al. Economic growth of countries: gross output and production structure[M]. The Commercial Press, 1999: 45-56. [Google Scholar]
- Denison, E. Why Growth Rates Differ[M]. Washington DC; The Brookings Institution, 1967:342-356. [Google Scholar]
- Peneder M. Industrial structure and aggregate growth[J]. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,2003, 14(4): 427-448. [Google Scholar]
- Maroto-Sanchez A, Cuadrado-Roura J R. Is the growth of services an obstacle to productivity growth? A comparative analysis[J]. Structural Change & Economic Dynamics, 2009, 20(4): 0-265. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Xueling, Ding Zhenhui. Industrial structural change and economic growth in Japan[J]. World Economic Studies, 2012(7):80-86. [Google Scholar]
- Halicioglu F. An econometric study of CO2 emissions, energy consumption, income, and foreign trade in Turkey[J]. Energy Policy, 2009,37:1156-64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao CK, Peng YZ, Yao ZL. An empirical analysis of the relationship between economic growth, industrial structure, and carbon emissions -based on the PVAR model[J]. Economic Economics,2015(4):126-131. [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Zhenzhi. Analysis of the relationship between economic growth, structural changes, and carbon emissions[J]. New Economy,2016(27): 17-18. [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Strategy Research Group, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Exploring a low-carbon path with Chinese characteristics. Beijing: Science Press, 2009: 132-153. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Weidong, Lu Da Dao, Zhang Lei, et al. A framework and scientific basis for low-carbon economic development in China. Beijing: The Commercial Press, 2010: 1-17. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wenying, Gao Pengfei, He Jiankun. The impact of carbon dioxide emission reduction on China’s future GDP growth[J]. Journal of Tsinghua University: Natural Science Edition, 2004, 44 (6): 744-747. [Google Scholar]
- Tang ZP, Liu WD, Liu HG. Average energy consumption of sectoral production chains in China based on input-output techniques[J]. Advances in Geographical Sciences, 2009, 28(6): 919-925. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hongguang, Liu Weidong, Tang Zhipeng. Carbon emission structure of industrial energy consumption in China and its sensitivity analysis[J]. Advances in Geographical Sciences, 2010, 29(6):670-676. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.