SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Social Development and Humanities Education|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Lavanya Rajendran, Preethi Thesinghraja (2014), The impact of new media on traditional media, Anna University, Chenniai, Illinois Institute of Technology [Google Scholar]
- Logan, R. K. (2010). Understanding new media: extending Marshall McLuhan. New York: Peter Lang [Google Scholar]
- An Nguyen, Mark Western (2016), The complementary relationship between the Internet and traditional mass media: the case of online news and information, The university of Queensland Social Research Center, The university of Queensland, Brisane, Australia sm and Communication, Tsinghua University, Center for new media research, Beijing [Google Scholar]
- Wayne Xinzhao, Jing Jiang, Jiangshu Weng, Jing He, Ee-Peng Lim, Hongfei Yan, Xiaoming Li (2011), Compare Twitter and traditional media using topic models, Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNISA, volume 6611) [Google Scholar]
- Xia Mosheng, (2017) Some thoughts on the development of fusion of media https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/31296617 [Google Scholar]
- Luo Libin (2021), Discussion about fusion development between new media and traditional media, Zhengzhou broadcasting and TV station [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.