SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- He Guoping. (2010) City Image Communication:Framework and Strategy. J. Modern Communication(Journal of Communication University of China), 08: 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ying. (2009) Media Construction of City Image: Conceptual Analysis and Theoretical Framework. J. Journalism, 05:103–104+118. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi, Zhang Rui. (2006) and Theory. J. Management, 04:468–476. [Google Scholar]
- Li Guangbin, Wang Yong, Yuan Zhongjin. City Characteristics and Urban Image Building[J]. Urban Planning, 2006,(02):79–82. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Xiran: Loneliness and Carnival: An Analysis of the Phenomenon of China's 'Eating and Broadcasting' from the Perspective of Communication Studies [J], Communication and Copyright, 2017, (02), 102–103. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lili. The construction of the symbolic meaning of short food videos in the context of consumer culture: Taking “Li Ziqi” as an example [J]. New Media Research, 2019, 5(07):117–119. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Liming, Zhou Wenyi. Study on Guangzhou City Image Construction and Communication Strategy in Short Food Videos [J]. City Observation, 2022,(01):116–128+163. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xuyang. Research on the shaping and dissemination of the image of Northeast urban agglomeration by Douyin short video [D]. Mentor: Chi Qiang. Liaoning University, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qianjun. Research on the Shaping and Dissemination of Xi'an City Image in Douyin Short Videos [D]. Mentor: Tang Jiageng. Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Ran. Research on the production characteristics and audience effect of short food video content at station B [D]. Southwest University of Political Science and Law, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.