SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Media Communication and Analysis of Social Hot News|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Xong, Y., Dong, M., (2022) Analysis of Tax Collection and Management of Individual Income Tax on Network Broadcast Rewards. Journal of Hubei University of Education., 39 (01) : 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, H., (2022) The Dilemma and Breakthrough of Network Anchor Income Tax. Entertainment Method internal Reference., 6: 15. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, M., Peng, M., (2022) An Analysis of the impact of Digital Economy Development on the Behavior of Tax Collection Subjects and Policy Recommendations. Economic Review Journal., (08): 93–99. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, S., (2020) Institutional Challenges and Policy Recommendations of Tax Collection and Management of Digital Economy. South China Finance., (06): 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- Angyong. (2021) The European Union has adopted the Tax Transparency Rules for digital platforms (DAC 7), https://www.investgo.cn/article/hzxxc/anyong/202104/540130.html [Google Scholar]
- Guo, J., Wang, C. (2022) Tax Governance of Webcast: Theory Construction and Strategy Selection. Modern Communication (Journal of Communication University of China)., 44(07): 102–111. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, S., Sun, J. (2016) Tax Governance: Theoretical Thinking based on Big Data. Review of Economic Research., (09): 3–6. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, C., Zhao, D. (2018) The Reform of Taxation Administration under the Background of Internet. Fiscal Science., (09): 18–24. [Google Scholar]
- Owens, J., Chen, X. (2020) Blockchain and Tax: Exploring the Next Frontier. International Taxation in China., (02): 10–11. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, J. (2020) Blockchain invoice to the middle: Giant has already laid out “new infrastructure”, https://finance.sina.com.cn/blockchain/roll/2020-03-30/doc-iimxxsth2433343.shtml [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.