SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Oakley, A. (1985). Sex, gender and society (1972). Londres Temple Smith. [Google Scholar]
- Tuchman, G., Daniels, A. K., & Benét, J. (Eds.). (1978). Hearth and home: Images of women in the mass media. Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yanfang. (2014). Gender bias and social construction: The changing history of women's sports rights. Sports and Science, 35(2) 92–95. [Google Scholar]
- Gill, R., & Gill, R. M. (2007). Gender and the Media. Polity. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Liqun, & Medium. (2004). Gender and Media Communication. Communication University of China Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lippmann, W. (1965). Public opinion. 1922. URL: http://infomotions.com/etexts/gutenberg/dirs/etext04/pbp nn10.htm. [Google Scholar]
- McCombs, M. E., & Shaw, D. L. (1972). The agendasetting function of mass media. Public opinion quarterly, 36(2) 176–187. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McCombs, M., Llamas, J. P., Lopez-Escobar, E., & Rey, F. (1997). Candidate images in Spanish elections: Second-level agenda-setting effects. Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, 74(4) 703–717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paletz, D. L., & Entman, R. M. (1980). Presidents, power, and the press. Presidential Studies Quarterly, 416–426. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Yuan & Jing, Xuemin. (2021). An exploration of new gender power in micro-political communication based on social media. Journalism (10), 33–40+60. doi: 10.15897/j.cnki.cn51-1046/g2.20210716.003. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Junyuan. (2020). The media presentation of women involved in power-related sexual assault (Master's thesis, Dalian University of Technology). [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Huaxin & Zhao, Huiying. (2022). Perceptions of “her” identity: the “gender [Google Scholar]
- segregation” of the sports journalism profession. Journal of Xiangtan University (04), 182–188. doi: 10.13715/j.cnkijxupss.2022.04.027. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong, Guangqing. (2021). The change of discourse in the Internet era and its impact: An analysis based on the dual perspective of power and rights. Journal of Renmin University of China, 35(4), 19 [Google Scholar]
- China Journalists Association. China journalism development report [R]. Beijing: China Journalists Association, 2020: 20–21. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Runbin & Xiao Libin. (2015). The Olympic Games in the light of media spectacle theory:A cultural critical perspective. Sports and Science, 36(2) 26–33. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.