SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- China National Textile Industry Council. Release of the Full text of the 14th Five-Year Guide on Science and Technology,Fashion and Green Development of Textile Industry [J]. Textile science research, 2021(8): 28–44. [Google Scholar]
- Bruno Roberto, Centeno Perez, Jiang C.Y. (2018) Research on Image Recognition Based on Deep Learning. Modern Economic Information, (23):419. [Google Scholar]
- Xue J.C. (2017) Discussion on Intelligent Promotion Scheme and Application of cotton Textile Industry. Cotton Textile Technology, 2017, 45(8): 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- X.U. Weifeng. Application Status of Machine vision in Intelligent Spinning Production [J]. Cotton Textile Technology, 2022, 50 (5):71–74. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Y.J., Zhi H.N. (2018) Research Review of Image Recognition Technology Based on Machine vision. Science and Technology Innovation, (07): 74–75. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Y.T. (2016) Research and Application of Garment Image Style Recognition Based on Multi-feature Fusion. Beijing: Beijing University of Technology, 45–48. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Junju, Cao Xuanping. Thinking about intelligent Clothing Production Technology Based on Machine Recognition [J]. Science and Technology & Innovation, 2022, (3):47–50. [Google Scholar]
- Fu G.W., He Z.P., Liu F.K. (2019) Research on Intelligent and Intelligent Development of Textile and Clothing Industry. Wool Textile Science and Technology, 47(8):1–6(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- L.I.U. Hai. Discussion on Intelligent Production Technology of Clothing Based on Machine Recognition [J]. Textile Industry & Technology, 20, 49 (4): 58–59. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhihua, Xu Yaping, Sun Yuchai. Intelligent Collection and Practice of Garment Production Information Based on RFID Technology [J]. Knitting Industry, 2020 (8): 63–66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.