SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Jianfang Zong, Jianhua Chen, Comparative Analysis on Domestic and International Mechanism of Product Ecological Evaluation, China Standardization, 2017, (15): 54–58 [Google Scholar]
- Jianfang Zong, Jianwei Tian, Dongfeng Guo, Liang Chen, A Study on the Green design of Consumer Electronics; E3S Web of Conference 53, 04003 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 28179 Environmentally concious design for electrical and electronic product - Indentification of environmental aspects [Google Scholar]
- SJ/T 11343 General specification for digital television LCD displays [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 34144 Guidance on material efficiency considerations in environmentally conscious design of electrical and electronic products [Google Scholar]
- SJ/T 11364 Marking for control of pollution caused by electronic information products [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 34959 Audio/Video, information and communication technology equipment—Enviromentally conscious design [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 24850 Minimum allowable values of energy efficiency and energy efficiency grades for flat panel televisions and set-top boxes [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 23685 General technical specifications of recovering for waste electrical and electronic equipment [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 31376 Requirements of disassembly and treatment for waste electrical and electronic product— LCD televisions and display devices [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 18455 Package recycling marking [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 24040 Environmental management - Life cycle assessment - Principles and frameworks [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 24044 Environmental management - Life cycle assessment - Requirements and guidelines [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 34664 General assessment principles for electrical and electronic eco-design products [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.