SHS Web Conf.
Volume 155, 20232022 2nd International Conference on Social Development and Media Communication (SDMC 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Intelligent Social Change and Women's Artistic Expression|
|Published online||12 January 2023|
- Liu J., Liu Z. (2019) Research review on the development of cultural industry in the era of artificial intelligence. Journal of Sichuan cadre correspondence college, No. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Na F. Z. (2016) Automation news, printing today, issue 5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao C. (2021) Ali DAMO Academy releases “universal writing artifact”, AI technology moves towards “modeling era”. China Electronics News, April. [Google Scholar]
- Eli, P. (2011) The Filter Bubble: What the Internet Is Hiding from You. Penguin. [Google Scholar]
- Li J.P. (2019) Problems and risk prevention of AI's deep involvement in the cultural industry. Journal of Shenzhen University (HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), Issue 9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Z. (2019) Aesthetic challenge and reflection of artificial intelligence art. Shandong Social Sciences, issue 10. [Google Scholar]
- Hu S.G., Chen C.F. (2019) “Concepts and norms: media ethics dilemma and its guidance in the era of artificial intelligence”. China publishing, issue 2. [Google Scholar]
- Wu H.Q. (2019) An objective view of artificial intelligence, Beijing Daily, October. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.