SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Sherry R. Arnstein, A ladder of citizen participation. American Planning Association 35, 4, pp 216-224, (1969) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Report of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Devel-opment., (1993) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations, Convention on Access to Information, Public Participation in Deci-sionmaking and Access to Justice in Environmental Matters (Aarhus Convention), (1998) [Google Scholar]
- “Standards for Determining Specific Items and Scope of Environmental Impact As-sessments for Development Activities”, R.O.C. Article 29.2 and 29.3., (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M Y Cai. Zhiben PV Case Judgment Announced, China times. (2022-09-08). https://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20220908004791-260402?chdtv, last ac-cessed 2022-09-12. [Google Scholar]
- J Y Lin. Saying No to a PV Ocean! Oyster Farmers in Luzhugou, Beimen District Re-fusing to be Surrounded by PV Stations, and the Development Endangering the Habi-tats of Water Birds, News and Market. (2020-10-27). https://www.newsmarket.com.tw/blog/140957/, last accessed 2022-09-12. [Google Scholar]
- W Y Sun. Don’t Keep Young People out of Qigu! PV will cover 20% of Qigu, Wreck-ing Havoc in Farming and Tourism, and Youth Coalition Go North to Present The Case, News and Market. (2022-09-12). https://www.newsmarket.com.tw/blog/174947/, last accessed 2022-09-14. [Google Scholar]
- Pingtung County Government, R.O.C., “The Council of Agriculture published a white paper on aquaculture and fisheries, invested 8.7 billion yuan in 4 years to fight for industrial transformation, and planned 10, 000 hectares for the symbiosis of fishery and electricity in 2025.” Retrieved Aug.09, 2021, from: https://pge.pthg.gov.tw/archives/3378, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- MOEA R.O.C, FSHS Contract Template. (2022) https://www.moeaboe.gov.tw/ECW/populace/content/Content.aspx?menu_id=13284, last accessed 202209-12. [Google Scholar]
- MOEA R.O.C, Operating Instructions of Solar Fishery and Electricity Symbiosis Auditing Environmental and Social Inspection. (2022) https://www.moeaboe.gov.tw/ECW/populace/content/Content.aspx?menu_id=14538, last accessed 202209-14. [Google Scholar]
- K H Hsiung, H. Lee, C M Yeh, Y S Wang, et al. The Legality of Adapting Solar Fish-ery and Electricity Symbiosis Auditing (SFEA) mechanism for determining Fishery and Electricity Symbiosis pilot zones, Journal of Solar and New Energy, 23.1, pp 47-53. (2021). [Google Scholar]
- C Y Lin, C C Wang, Y T Tu et al. Utilization Implementation and Challenges of Fish-ery and Electricity Symbiosis Policy, Journal of Solar and New Energy, 24.1, pp 3-9. ( 2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.