SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Asquith, Lindsay, & Vellinga, M. (2006). Introduction. In Asquith, Lindsay, & Vellinga, M. (Eds). Vernacular Architecture in the Twenty-First Century: Theory, Education and Practice, New York: Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- Cubillos-González, R. A., & Tiberio Cardoso, G. (2020). Clean Technology Transfer and Innovation in Social Housing Production in Brazil and Colombia. A Framework from a Systematic Review. Sustainability, 12(4), 1335. [Google Scholar]
- Davis, P. (2010). Ecomuseums: A Sense of Place, vol. 2, New York; London: Continuum. [Google Scholar]
- Dili, A. S., M. A. Naseer, and T. Z. Varghese. (2010). Passive Environment Control System of Kerala Vernacular Residential Architecture for a Comfortable Indoor Environment: A Qualitative and Quantitative Analyses. 42(6), 917–27. doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.01.002. [Google Scholar]
- Jim, E. & Susan, W. (2014). Urban Chinese Grow Produce by Proxy Via Unusual Juhuasuan Project, Alizila, July 3, 2014. http://www.alizila.com/urban-chinese-grow-produce-proxyunusual-juhuasuanproject. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, M. (2005). To Discuss the Development Design of Mountainous Region Residential District. Chinese & Overseas Architecture, 2005: 24-27. [Google Scholar]
- Lu J.W. & H.S. Wang. (2000). Hillside Architecture Design, Beijing: China Architecture Industry [Google Scholar]
- Nitzky, W. (2012). Mediating Heritage Preservation and Rural Development: Ecomuseum Development in China, Urban Anthropology 41, no. 2–4 (2012): 369–70. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Y. H., Wong, K. W., & Hui, C. M. (2006). Construction techniques of innovative housing systems in Chinese mainland. [Google Scholar]
- Pinijvarasin, “Experiences of Well-Being in Thai Vernacular Houses” (University of Melbourne, 2004), 247. [Google Scholar]
- Rebacca C.L.H. (2003). Social Sustainability, Sustainable Development and Housing Development.‖ In Housing and Social Change: East–West Perspectives, edited by R. Forrest and J. Lee, 221–39. London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Su, B. (2011). “Rural Tourism in China,” Tourism Management 32(6), 1438. [Google Scholar]
- Sun, F. (2013). Chinese climate and vernacular dwellings. Buildings, 3(1), 143-172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, F., Zhang, F. & Webster, C. (2013). “Informality and the Development and Demolition of Urban Villages in the Chinese Peri-Urban Area, “ Urban Studies 50(10). [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, S. (2017). Research on Housing Planning Development Design in Mountainous Area: Difference between China and Hawaii. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.