SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Public Art and Spatial Form Design|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- György Lukács. History and Class Consciousness. Transated by Du zhangzhi, Ren Li, Yan Hongyuan. Commercial Press, 1995, p224.1. [Google Scholar]
- Fred R. Domaille, Twilight of Subjectivity: Contributions to a Post-Individualist Theory of Politics, translated by Wan Jun, Zhu Guojun, and Wu Haizhen, Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 1992, P33. [Google Scholar]
- The Complete Works of Marx and Engels, Vol 42, p163. [Google Scholar]
- The Complete Works of Marx and Engels, Vol. 42, p92. [Google Scholar]
- The Complete Works of Marx and Engels, Volume 1, p16. [Google Scholar]
- The complete works of Marx and Engels, Vol. 1, p30-31 [Google Scholar]
- György Lukács. History and class consciousness. Trans. Du Zhangzhi, Ren Li, Yan Hongyuan. Business Press, 1995, p. 128. [Google Scholar]
- György Lukács, Young Hegel, p325. [Google Scholar]
- Hegel, System of Ethical Life, translated by Wang Zhihong, People’s Publishing House, 2020, P86. [Google Scholar]
- György Lukács, The Ontology of Social Existence, Vol. 2: some of the most important integrated problems, Chongqing Press, 1993, p150. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.