SHS Web Conf.
Volume 158, 20232nd International Academic Conference on Public Art and Human Development (ICPAHD 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanities Education and Socio-Historical Development|
|Published online||13 February 2023|
- Freebody, K., Goodwin, S., & Proctor, H. (Eds.). Higher Education, Pedagogy and Social Justice: Politics and Practice. Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-03026484-0 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jackson, B. The conceptual history of social justice. Political Studies. Review, 3(3), 356–373. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowan, L. Higher Education and Social Justice: The Transformative Potential of University Teaching and the Power of Educational Paradox. Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/9783-030-05246-1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ladwig, J. Academic distinctions. New York: Routledge. London: Routledge. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu, P. In Other Words: Essays Towards a Reflexive. Sociology, M. Adamson (trans.). Cambridge: Polity. Originally published as Choses dites (Paris: Les Editions de Minuit) 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Maton, K. A question of autonomy: Bourdieu’s field approach and higher education policy. Journal of Education Policy, 20(6), 687–704. https://doi.org/10.1080/02680930500238861 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Power, E. M. An Introduction to Pierre Bourdieu’s Key Theoretical Concepts. Journal for the Study of Food and Society, 3(1), 48–52. https://doi.org/10.2752/152897999786690753 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu, P. & M. Grenfell. Entretiens. CLE Papers 37. Southamption: University of Southampton (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu, P. The field of cultural production (Cambridge, UK, Polity Press) (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Deer, C. Bourdieu on Higher Education: The meaning of the growing integration of educational systems and self-reflective practice. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 24(2), 195–206. https://doi.org/10.1080/01425690301904(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Teese, R. Academic success and social power, Melbourne: Melbourne. University Press. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Deer, C. Bourdieu on higher education: The meaning of the growing. integration of educational systems and self-reflective practice. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 24, 195–206. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Anyon, J. ‘Social class and the hidden curriculum of work’, Journal of. Education 162: 67–92. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Thomson, P. L. Bringing Bourdieu to policy sociology: Codification, misrecognition and exchange value in the UK context. Journal of Education Policy, 20, 741–758. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MERLE, P. Les transformations sociodemographiques des filie`res. de l’enseignement superieur de 1985 a` 1995. Essai d’interpretation, Population, 6, pp. 1181–1208. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Beattie, L. Educational leadership: A nirvana or a battlefield? A glance into the higher education in the UK using Bourdieu. International Journal of Leadership in Education, 1–13. https://doi.org/10.1080/13603124.2017.1330490 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu, P. Language and symbolic power. Cambridge: Polity Press. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Apple, M., Ball, S. J., & Gandin, L. A. (Eds.). (Nussbaum, 2011) London: Routledge. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Robeyns, I. Wellbeing, Freedom and Social Justice: The Capability Approach Re-Examined. Open Book Publishers. https://doi.org/10.11647/OBP.0130 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bourdieu, P. & Wacquant, L. J. D. An invitation to reflexive sociology. (Cambridge, UK, Polity Press). (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Allard, A. C. Capitalizing on Bourdieu. Theory and Research in. Education, 3, 63–79. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bathmaker, A.-M. Thinking with Bourdieu: Thinking after Bourdieu. Using ‘field’ to consider in/equalities in the changing field of English higher education. Cambridge Journal of Education, 45(1), 61–80. https://doi.org/10.1080/0305764X.2014.988683 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Naidoo, R. Fields and institutional strategy: Bourdieu on the. relationship between higher education, inequality and society. British Journal of Sociology of Education, 25, 457–471. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Appadurai, A. Modernity at large: Cultural dimensions of globalisation. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press. (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.