SHS Web Conf.
Volume 159, 20232023 International Conference on Language and Cultural Communication (ICLCC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Language Application and Classroom Teaching Research|
|Published online||23 February 2023|
- Huang Hua. The two-way teaching reform of the course “Screenwriting” in the context of “crossmedia narrative”: “Shue Ren” and “Yucai”. -Guizhou Normal University as an example[J]. Journal of Guizhou Normal College, 2022, 38(11):57-62. DOI:10.13391/j.cnki.issn.1674-7798.2022.11.011. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinxin. Research on the problems and countermeasures in the party construction work of college students from the perspective of cross-media narrative[J]. Public Relations World, 2022(21):82-83. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Bingjuan, Yang, Meijuan. The reshaping of classics and contemporary values in cross-media narrative communication: Insights from the adaptation of Wang Yangming’s television series[J]. Journal of Chinese Radio and Television, 2022(11):44-47 [Google Scholar]
- Li S. Long. Research on the operation of film and television Literary Works in the context of media integration[J]. Popular Literature and Art, 2022(20):90-92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Longhui. Exploring the cross-media narrative of traditional cultural programs: the example of Henan TV’s Tang Palace Night Banquet[J]. Journal ofTaizhouCollege, 2022, 44(05):60-67. DOI:10.13853/j.cnki.issn.1672-3708.2022.05.010. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Hua, Mao Chuhan. Experimental discussion on the unique utility of video games in cross-media narratives[J]. Journal of Jinan Vocational College, 2022(05):109-112. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Min. A creative leap in the cross-media adaptation of Journey to the West[N]. China Social Science Journal, 2022 0427(005). DOI:10.28131/n.cnki.ncshk.2022.004531. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yang. A cross-media narrative analysis of literary Literary Works adaptations of anime[J]. Journal of Journalism Research, 2021, 12(03):143-146. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Yue. A study of cross-media narratives of traditional Chinese literary Literary Works in the context of media integration[J]. Journal of Journalism Research, 2020, 11(14):220-221. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shuang. Analysis of the narrative art of crossmedia literary Literary Works[J]. Journal of Bengbu College, 2019, 8(01):31-34+38. DOI:10.13900/j.cnki.jbc.2019.01.008. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Fang. “Mai’s prosperity”: an exploration of the reasons why Mai’s novels and their adaptations sell well [D]. Shaanxi Normal University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.