SHS Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2023Innovative Economic Symposium 2022 – Opportunities in Post-Covid Era (IES2022)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Opportunities in Post-Covid Era|
|Published online||23 March 2023|
- T. Kovalchuk, A. Verhun, Improvement of the method of analysis of asset management efficiency. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5(5), 61–66 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Shygun, N. A. Ostapiuk, O. V. Zayachkivska, N. V. Goylo, The influence of the classification of non-current assets as holding for sales on the liquidity of the company’s balance sheet. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 8(1), 430–441 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Spitsin, D. Vukovic, S. Anokhin, L. Spitsina, Company performance and optimal capital structure: evidence of transition economy (Russia). Journal of Economic Studies, 48(2), 313–332 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, M. Nagy, S. Zabojnik, G. Lazaroiu, Industry 4.0 Wireless Networks and Cyber-Physical Smart Manufacturing Systems as Accelerators of Value-Added Growth in Slovak Exports. Mathematics, 10(14), 2452 (2022) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bondarchuk, L. Vasiljeva, Impact of operating costs on economic phenomena and the possibility of their optimization at processors. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 4(2), 4046 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tamulevičienė, Methodology of complex analysis of companies’ profitability. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 4(1), 53–63 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krause, Risk, capital requirements, and the asset structure of companies. Managerial Finance, 2(9), 774–785 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. O. Kovalchuk, M. G. Marych, L. V. Popova, A. O. Viknianska, Modeling of the optimal structure of meat processing enterprises. Financial and credit activity: problems of theory and practice, 4(31), 270–278 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gołaś, Effect of inventory management on profitability: evidence from the Polish food industry. Agricultural Economics, 66(5), 234–242 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Blazek, P. Durana, K. Valaskova, Creative Accounting as an Apparatus for Reporting Profits in Agribusiness. Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 13(11), 261 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Munir, A. Kiviniemi, S. W. Jones, S. Finnegan, The business value of BIM for asset owners: a cross-case analysis. Journal of Facilities Management, 18(5), 469–486 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Jacquet, Asset classes. Journal of Political Economy, 1–12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Bernardo, A. Fabisiak, I. Welch, Asset redeployability, liquidation value, and endogenous capital structure heterogeneity. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 55(5), 1619–1656 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Van Hoang, C. Gurău, A. Lahiani, T. L. Seran, Do crises impact capital structure? A study of French micro-enterprises. Small Business Economics, 50(1), 181–199 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pakhnenko, O. Liuta, N. Pihul, Methodological approaches to assessment of the efficiency of business entities activity. Business and Economic Horizons, 14(1), 143–151 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Jezkova, Z. Rowland, V. Machova, J. Hejda, The Intrinsic Value of an Enterprise Determined by Means of the FCFE Tool. Sustainability, 12(21), 8868 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vochozka, V. Machova, Enterprise Value Generators in the Building Industry. Innovative Economic Symposium 2017 (IES2017): Strategic Partnership in International Trade, 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bauder, T. Bodnar, N. Parolya, W. Schmid, Bayesian mean-variance analysis: optimal portfolio selection under parameter uncertainty. Quantitative Finance, 21(2), 221–242 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hedvicakova, M. Kral, Benefits of KPIs for industry sector evaluation: The case study from the Czech Republic. E+M Ekonomie a Management, 22(2), 97–113 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of industry and trade. Financial analysis of the corporate sector for the year 2016 [online], Available at: https://www.mpo.cz/assets/cz/rozcestnik/analyticke-materialy- a-statistiky/analyticke-materialy/2017/5/FA4Q16.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tamulevičienė, J. Mackevičius, Methodology of complex analysis of tangible fixed assets. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(2), 1341–1352 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Lizarzaburu Bolaños, K. Burneo, L. Berggrun, Risk of insolvency and return of shares: empirical analysis of Altman's Z-Score in the Peruvian mining sector between 20082018. Revista Universidad y Empresa, 23(40) (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurova, J. Belas, K. Valaskova, M. Rigelsky, V. Ivankova, Relations Between Infrastructure Innovations and Tourism Spending in Developed Countries: A Macroeconomic Perspective. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 27(5), 1072–1094 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.