SHS Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2023Innovative Economic Symposium 2022 – Opportunities in Post-Covid Era (IES2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Opportunities in Post-Covid Era|
|Published online||23 March 2023|
- P. Suler, V. Machova Financial Stability in Central European Countries: Case of The Visegrad Four. 7th International Conference on Education and Social Sciences (INTCESS 2020), 1218–1223 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Serrasqueiro, P. M. Nunes Performance and Size: Empirical Evidence from Portuguese SMEs. Small Business Economics, 31(2), 195–217 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kim, S. C. Lin, T. C. Chen Financial structure, firm size and industry growth. International Review of Economics, 41, 23–39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Niresh, T. Velnampy Firmsize and profitability: A study of listed manufacturing firms in Sri Lanka. International Journal of Business and Management, 9(4), 57–64 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Horak, V. Machova Business Enterprises and Generators of their Value. 18th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, 547–554 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Groda Is the size of enterprise in the construction industry an important prerequisite for its success?. Innovative Economic Symposium (IES) on Strategic Partnership in International Trade, 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, V. Srivastava, M. Tabash, D. Chawda Profitability determinants of infrastructure public private partnerships (PPPs): empirical evidence from Indian data. Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction, 27(1), 91–111 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- V. Machova, J. Marecek Estimation of the development of Czech Koruna to Chinese Yuan exchange rate using artificial neural networks. Innovative Economic Symposium 2018 - Milestones and Trends of World Economy (IES2018), 61 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dogan Does firm size affect the firm profitability? Evidence from Turkey. Research Journal of Finance and Accounting, 4(4), 53–59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Marecek, V. Machova Importance of Analyzing the Development of the National Economy in the Context of a Global World. 18th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences, 2629–2636 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Yee, C. Y. J. Cheah Interactions between Business and Financial Strategies of Large Engineering and Construction Firms. J. Manag. Eng, 22, 148–155 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Psarska, S. Haskova, V. Machova Performance Management in Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Enterprises Operating in Automotive in the Context of Future Changes and Challenges in SR. Ad Alta-Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 9(2), 281–287 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rasiah, D. Tong, P. K. Kim Profitability and Firm Size-Growth Relationship in Construction Companies in Malaysia from 2003 to 2010. Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, 17(3), 1–19 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kucera, P. Suler Development of Economic Value Added (Eva) of Leasing Companies Active in The Czech Republic in the Years 2005-2019. Ad Alta-Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 10(2), 218–223 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.