SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Anonymous. Chen Shixiang Wen Cun [M]. Liaoning Education Press, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Hugo Friedrich, Friedrich, Li Shuangzhi. The structure of modern poetry: to the mid-19th century Mid-20th century lyrics [M]. Yilin Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Gong P. Vision of literary criticism [M]. Central China Normal University Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xingpei Zongqiang. The History of Chinese Literature, Volume 1 [M]. Higher Education Press, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- John Edwin Sands, Sands, Zhang Zhi. Western classical academic history [M]. Published by Shanghai People, Society, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z. Reexamine the historical dimension of literature -concurrently on the relationship between literature and history [J]. Chinese society, Science Abstract, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- He G. “Lyric tradition” discusses the cultural politics and its enlightenment [J]. Studies in Chinese Language and Literature, 2017, 8 (3):7. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y. On the Study of Chinese Chinese in in China [D]. Huazhong Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y. Lyrical tradition and research on Modern Chinese Literature [D]. Suzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Y. Overseas construction of the Chinese lyric tradition and its influence [D]. Jinan University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X. Constructing the great tradition of Chinese literature [J]. Literature, History and Philosophy, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng X. The lack of “Xing” —— on Chen Shixiang’s “lyric tradition” [J]. China and foreign countries, Culture and Cultural Theory, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z. The topic connotation, theoretical basis and theoretical value of lyric traditional theory [J]. Nanjing Social Section, Study, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Pengcheng, Zhu Tianyi. On the internal contradiction and intolerance of the overseas “Chinese lyric tradition” proposition [J]. Journal of Western University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Wen and Song Shengwen. Analysis of the narrative tradition of ancient Chinese drama [J]. Famous artists and masterpieces, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Hu D. Four questions on the lyrical tradition of poetry [J]. The Southern Literary World, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shuiyun, Deng Mingjing. Construction, deepening and reflection: On the development vein of the theory of “Chinese lyric tradition” in North America net-like things [J]. Chinese Poetics Research, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Du G. “Narrative” and “lyric” of classical opera [J]. Vision View, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Li C. On the gains and losses of “Chinese lyric tradition” —— Also talk about considering the standard of Chinese literary tradition Quasi-andmethod questions [J]. Literary Review, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Wu S. On the Two Tradition of Lyric and Narrative in Chinese Literary History [J]. The Fashion of Tomorrow, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Y. As a “tradition” “lyric tradition” -review Xu Chengxin book ” Chinese lyric traditional school research study carefully ⟫[J]. Journal of Aesthetic Education, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.