SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Armitage, C. J., & Conner, M. (2001). Efficacy of the theory of planned behaviour: A meta‐analytic review. British journal of social psychology, 40 (4), 471-499. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Armitage, C. J., & Christian, J. (2003). From attitudes to behaviour: Basic and applied research on the theory of planned behaviour. Current psychology, 22 (3), 187-195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Block, N. (1986). Advertisement for a Semantics for Psychology. Midwest studies in philosophy, 10, 615-678. [Google Scholar]
- Conner, M., & Sparks, P. (2005). Theory of planned behaviour and health behaviour. Predicting health behaviour, 2 (1), 121-162. [Google Scholar]
- Ericksen, W. L., & Billick, S. B. (2012). Psychiatric issues in cosmetic plastic surgery. Psychiatric Quarterly, 83 (3), 343-352. [Google Scholar]
- Hardeman, W., Johnston, M., Johnston, D., Bonetti, D., Wareham, N., & Kinmonth, A. L. (2002). Application of the theory of planned behaviour in behaviour change interventions: A systematic review. Psychology and health, 17 (2), 123-158. [Google Scholar]
- Kinnunen, T. (2010). ‘A second youth’: pursuing happiness and respectability through cosmetic surgery in Finland. Sociology of Health & Illness, 32 (2), 258-271. [Google Scholar]
- Krueger, N. F., & Carsrud, A. L. (1993). Entrepreneurial intentions: Applying the theory of planned behaviour. Entrepreneurship & regional development, 5 (4), 315-330. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manstead, A. S., & Parker, D. (1995). Evaluating and extending the theory of planned behaviour. European review of social psychology, 6 (1), 69-95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pulikkottil, B. J., Dauwe, P., Daniali, L., & Rohrich, R. J. (2013). Corticosteroid use in cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic and reconstructive surgery, 132 (3), 352e-360e. [Google Scholar]
- Pruzinsky, T. (1993). Psychological factors in cosmetic plastic surgery: recent developments in patient care. Plastic Surgical Nursing: Official Journal of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Nurses, 13 (2), 64-9. [Google Scholar]
- Ramalingam, V., Palaniappan, B., Panchanatham, N., & Palanivel, S. (2006). Measuring advertisement effectiveness—a neural network approach. Expert systems with applications, 31 (1), 159-163. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wildgoose, P., Scott, A., Pusic, A. L., Cano, S., & Klassen, A. F. (2013). Psychological screening measures for cosmetic plastic surgery patients: a systematic review. Aesthetic surgery journal, 33 (1), 152-159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.