SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Erberto Galache:Charles Spence. The human touch: me and the world within my reach (Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, China), p. 253-260. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yaqing: Art of Healing (Chongqing University Press, China 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shichao and He Qian: A brief analysis of weaving process in modern fiber art, Western Leather, Vol.2022 No.13, p.94-97. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Yi and Zhou Jiu: Innovative design research and practice of music-themed fiber art, Design, Vol.2019 No.07, p.1820. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Jie and Wang Zhe: The Weaving of Pain and Freedom: A Study of Shiota Chiharu’s Works Based on a Healing Perspective, Art, Vol.2021 No.25, p.127-128. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wen: Material characteristics and craftsmanship of fiber art, Qilu Yiyuan, Vol.2017 No.05, p.84-87. [Google Scholar]
- Gao A. Fibre art texture effect and technique performance (MS., Xian Engineering University, China 2007), p.2-4. [Google Scholar]
- He Jin and Liu Haihua: The application of art intervention in mental health education in colleges and universities, Beijing Education, Vol.2010 No.1, p.69-71. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jiajie, Song Wenli, Li Hongju, and Xue Yujia, Exploration of expressive arts therapy intervention for depression and anxiety in college students, Art Education, VOl.2021 No.12, P.8-41. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Zhengzhi, Liu Xuerong and Chen Zhiyi: Analysis of the characteristics of public psychological problems during the new crown pneumonia epidemic, Journal of Southwestern University: Social Science Edition, Vol, 2020 No.04, p.109-115. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.