SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Yan Kunru, Li Yi. Dataism and Its Humanistic Traps. Research on Dialectics of Nature, (2023) No.3, p.3945. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao L. Human Living Environment: An Important Topic in Philosophical Research. China Population, Resources and Environment, (2002) No.5, p.6-8. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z. Modern anthropocentrism: the solution to “human dilemma”. Journal of Harbin Municipal Party School, (2008) No.2, p.83-85. [Google Scholar]
- Ling Z. The application of public art in natural landscape. (B.S., Nanjing Normal University, China 2021), p.10. [Google Scholar]
- Su B. Warm Ecological Ocean: Nature, Environmental Art and Ecological Criticism Interview with Professor Scott Slovak. Poyang Lake Academic Journal, (2013) No.3, p.102-108. [Google Scholar]
- Peng F. When Public Art Interventions in the 15 Minute Community Life Circle: Taking the Fourth Shanghai Urban Space Art Season as an Example. Public Art, (2021) No.6, p.6-17. [Google Scholar]
- Xu S. Research on Public Art Types and Creation Methods Based on Ecological Concepts. (B.S., China Academy of Fine Arts, China 2018), p.12-13. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z. A Unique Underwater Sculpture Museum. Art and Life, (2011) No.3, p.74. [Google Scholar]
- Ocean. Underwater Sculpture Museum. Reading, (2020) No.65, p.64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.