SHS Web Conf.
Volume 162, 20235th International Conference on Art, Design and Cultural Studies (ADCS 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 April 2023|
- Chen X. Research and construction of power grid emergency platform [M]. China Electric Power Press, Beijing, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chao, Xu Xiyuan. Research on assessment of electric power emergency command center[J]. Telecommunications Science, 2011, (9):172-175. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pengfei, Ai Jianmin, Gao Bin, et al. The influence of natural disasters on power grid and Its Enlightenment on power grid planning[J]. Jiangxi Electric Power, 2008, (02):12-14. [Google Scholar]
- Cong R. Impact of natural disasters on China’s power system (literature review)[J]. Journal of Xihua University (Natural Science Edition), 2013, 01:111-118. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yuye, Zhang Jianzhao, Qian Zhen, Ma Songyang. Impact of Natural Disasters on China’s Power System[J]. Electronic Science and Technology, 2014, 27 (2):138-140. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Kang, Xu Taishan, Yu Chen, et al. Discussion of power system operation risk control strategy in natural disasters[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2019, 47 (10):73-81. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Zhirong, Wang Min. Construction of emergency management system for non production emergencies in power grid enterprises[J]. Enterprise Management, 2016, S1:230-231. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xuan, Liu Jian, Li Xiang, et al. Exploration of multi-level joint regulation and control management mode based on power supply guarantee for major events[J]. Sichuan Electric Power Technology, 2018, 41 (05):84-89. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hongchang, Deng Chuang. Intelligent communication system of power emergency rescue based on Internet of things technology[J]. Electric power informatization, 2011, 9 (10):127-131. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhuaixia, Zhang Suxiang, Zhao Ziyan. Application of LTE Technology in Emergency Repair of Electric Power Information Communication System[C] //2016 Annual Conference of Power Industry In-formatization. 2016:14-16. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiyuan, Yu Zhen, Cao Junxi, et al. Research and application of multi source information management for electric power emergency[J]. Electric Power Information and Communication Tech, 2017, 03:89-93. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Mulin, Qiu Tao. Application of artificial intelligence in power system[J]. Electronic Technology & Software Engineering, 2017, 8:257-257. [Google Scholar]
- Rong Lili, Li Qun, Yu Zhen. Study on analysis and discovery methods of emergency scenario rules based on big data of electric power historical emergen-cy[J]. JOURNAL OF SAFETY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 2019, 15 (5):30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Branum A, Dietz J, Black D. An Evaluation of Local Incident Command System Personnel in a Pandemic Influenza[J]. Journal of Emergency Management, 2010, 8 (5):39-46. [Google Scholar]
- Theo J. B. M. Postma [Author Vitae], Franz Liebl [Author Vitae]. How to improve scenario analysis as a strategic management tool? [J]. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2005, 72 (2):161-173. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiyuan, Cao Junxi, Qu Xiaofeng, et al. Intelligent construction of basic support system of electric power emergency command center[J]. Electrotechnical Ap-plication, 2013, S1:269-271. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.