SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Amromin, G., Bhutta, N., & Keys, B. (2020). Refinancing, monetary policy, and the credit cycle. REFINANCING, MONETARY POLICY, AND THE CREDIT CYCLE. doi: 10.3386/w28039 [Google Scholar]
- Benfer, E. A., Koehler, R., Mark, A., Nazzaro, V., Alexander, A. K., Hepburn, P., Desmond, M. (2022). Covid-19 housing policy: State and federal eviction moratoria and supportive measures in the United States during the pandemic. Housing Policy Debate, 1–25. doi: 10.1080/10511482.2022.2076713 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahn, M. (2021). Racial and ethnic differences in the financial returns to home purchases from 2007 to 2020. doi: 10.3386/w28759 [Google Scholar]
- Heilmann, K., & Kahn, M. (2019). The urban crime and heat gradient in high and low poverty areas. doi: 10.3386/w25961 [Google Scholar]
- Mondragon, J., & Wieland, J. (2022). Housing demand and remote work. doi: 10.3386/w30041 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brueckner, J., Kahn, M., & Lin, G. (2021). A new spatial hedonic equilibrium in the emerging work-from-home economy? doi: 10.3386/w28526 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stanton, C., & Tiwari, P. (2021). Housing consumption and the cost of remote work. doi: 10.3386/w28483 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.