SHS Web Conf.
Volume 163, 20232023 8th International Conference on Social Sciences and Economic Development (ICSSED 2023)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economic Trade and Financial Investment Analysis|
|Published online||28 April 2023|
- Afonso, A., Alves, J., & Balhote, R. (2019). Interactions between monetary and fiscal policies. Journal of Applied Economics, 22(1), 132–151. [Google Scholar]
- Blanchard, O. (2019). Public debt and low-interest rates. American Economic Review, 109(4), 1197–1229. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cambridge Core. (2019). Mainstream economics (Chapter 3) - A political science manifesto for the age of populism. https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/political-science-manifesto-for-the-age-of-populism/mainstream-economics/D3EAED7372E7501E60D5F1938C52F28A [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W., Mrkaic, M., & Nabar, M. (2018). Lasting Effects: The Global Economic Recovery 10 Years After the Crisis. IMF. https://www.imf.org/en/Blogs/Articles/2018/10/03/blog-lasting-effects-the-global-economic-recovery-10-years-after-the-crisis [Google Scholar]
- Chowell, G., & Mizumoto, K. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic in the USA: what might we expect?. The Lancet, 395(10230), pp. 1093–1094. [Google Scholar]
- Coscieme, L., Sutton, P., Mortensen, L. F., Kubiszewski, I., Costanza, R., Trebeck, K., & Fioramonti, L. (2019). Overcoming the myths of mainstream economics to enable a new wellbeing economy. Sustainability, 11(16), 4374. [Google Scholar]
- De Rato, R. (2007). Economic Growth and Financial Market Development: A Strengthening Integration, Speech by Rodrigo de Rato, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund. IMF. https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2015/09/28/04/53/sp082207 [Google Scholar]
- De Soyres, F., Santacreu, A. M., & Young, H. L. (2022). Demand-Supply imbalance during the Covid-19 pandemic: the role of fiscal policy. FRB St. Louis Working Paper, (2022-19). [Google Scholar]
- Feyen, E., Gispert, T. A., Kliatskova, T., & Mare, D. S. (2020). Taking stock of the financial sector policy response to COVID-19 around the world. World Bank Group, Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation Global Practice. [Google Scholar]
- Göpel, M. (2016). Why the mainstream economic paradigm cannot inform sustainability transformations. In The Great Mindshift (pp. 53–117). Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Gregory, R. P. (2022). ESG scores and the response of the S&P 1500 to monetary and fiscal policy during the Covid-19 pandemic. International Review of Economics & Finance, 78, 446–456. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jorda, O., Liu, C., Nechio, F., & Rivera-Reyes, F. (2022). Why Is U.S. Inflation Higher than in Other Countries? Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. https://www.frbsf.org/economic-research/publications/economic-letter/2022/march/why-is-us-inflation-higher-than-in-other-countries/ [Google Scholar]
- Kirwin, M. A., & Ettinger, A. K. (2022). Working mothers during COVID-19: a cross-sectional study on mental health status and associations with the receipt of employment benefits. BMC Public Health, 22(1), 1–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mackintosh, James. (1 Oct, 2022) Britain’s Financial Disaster Is a Warning to the World [Google Scholar]
- Miller, Rich. (N.d.) The Global Race to Hike Rates Tilts Economies Toward Recession [Google Scholar]
- Salmon, D., Opel, D. J., Dudley, M. Z., Brewer, J., & Breiman, R. (2021). Reflections On Governance, Communication, And Equity: Challenges And Opportunities In COVID-19 Vaccination: Article examines the engagement and communication steps necessary to strengthen the COVID-19 vaccine roll out by federal, state, and local governments. Health Affairs, 40(3), 419–425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.